1054 users online (183 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Florida woman has surgery to add third breast

A 21-year-old Florida woman says she spent $20,000 for a third breast to make herself "unattractive to men."

She said she had to see countless doctors before finding one who would do the surgery. The procedure cost $20,000, she told the radio station.

Tridevil has aspirations to be a reality star, and hopes to get a show on MTV.

Her parents, though, apparently did not take the news in stride.

"I told my mom on camera," she told the station. "(She) ran out the door."

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1948199

She's gives two reasons for having this done. The first one doesn't pass the smile test.

she had the plastic surgery because she doesn't want to date anymore.
    you can't avoid dating simply by saying "no thanks, not interested"?

Or she could wear a burkha. A burkha costs alot less than 20 large.

LOL, I posted this on facebook and a friend commented "I would have thought her personality would have been sufficient."

My, my, my what people will do for attention.
    Last edited by lizzybeth; 09-23-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: typo

She's a wack job and I'm not sold on believing her "appendage".
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

The first photo in the article definitely looks photo-shopped. It looks like a photo of two large breasts taken on an angle from the side were photoshopped onto her body which is facing forward, then the bikini triangle on the left was added.
    Just My Opinion, of course!

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    She got a 3rd boob to get famous, not like she would be honest about it.. to repel men? Never seen Total Recall then

LOL I didn't look close enough to check they were legit

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I got news for this lady, there are plenty of oddballs who will get turned on by a third breast. And if she wants to be so unattractive, why is she wearing such slinky outfits? Total BS. She is crazy, out for attention or a little of both. (My vote is both)

I think that the "surgery" is courtesy of Photoshop.

Angry

What a freak show! Obviously she's doing it for attention, but when will it get old??? There are much easier ways to keep men away than mutilating your body. She's also never considered how hard it's going to be and expensive to get custom bras and bikini tops. I'm normal and have a hard enough time finding them in my size.
    I can't believe there's a doctor low enough to do this surgery for money!!! She needs psychiatric help.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I think she was going for the "udder" look.

She posted a video of herself showing them off, I think to "prove" they aren't photoshopped. It's a grainy photo, and it's all just very bizarre. And I agree, if she got it because she doesn't want to date anymore, it's certainly an odd way not to attract attention and men, don't you think? How about gain 200 lbs or slice up your face? I don't know.

So she's counting on being on a reality show for her income??? What's her backup plan when that gets cancelled? Who will hire her? The circus??
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Gosh, I really love snopes.

LOL, how did she grow the extra skin in between her breasts to have the implant? I know.... ask a stupid question............

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast