1138 users online (230 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
    By WRIC Newsroom

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

[...]

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
    Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
    By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
    September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time. Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
    Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watc...aming/25755784
    Sunday afternoon, September 21, press conference
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-pm...ation/28176918

Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYXWyaKnp4

VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**

Hannah Graham SAR Thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread#5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Please take a few minutes to review "the rules".

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Does anyone think that Hannah could possibly be somewhere and be hurt? I'm sorry if this has been brought up, but I was having a heck of a time logging in tonight, probably because there are so many users on here. So I hope I'm not repeating what everyone's been talking about.
    Last edited by kathryann; 09-23-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Additional comment

FOX has had a guy in C-ville for a week named Ted Williams, a former detective.

He said tonight that one of the first things reported was how good of a guy JM is. He said he has heard, in his local interviews, the exact opposite. He said of Matthew, "one Weird Dude" and that's a quote.

"One Weird Dude." Maybe he will elaborate tomorrow, if it's something fit for TV.

'

Quote Originally Posted by kathryann View Post
    Does anyone think that Hannah could possibly be somewhere and be hurt?
    No,unfortunately I think she's dead.

No

I was praying this was the case earlier in. So much time has passed if she didn't have access to water/food.......Sigh
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Does anyone think that Hannah could possibly be somewhere and be hurt? I'm sorry if this has been brought up, but I was having a heck of a time logging in tonight, probably because there are so many users on here. So I hope I'm not repeating what everyone's been talking about.
    Sadly, no; I think she was gone before most of us had heard of Hannah Graham.

Bringing this over from the last thread (was typing when the new one started), so apologies if the quotes get messed up:

Quote Originally Posted by geegeesmom View Post
    I work for a very large hospital and it's very difficult to steal drugs from one. Most have eliminated handwritten scripts. The meds are kept in locked drawers. A login must be used to open them and they have to be scanned. He's a transporter to and from the OR. They're not in the room when the drugs are started. Any anesthesiologist worth their salt holds on to their meds.
    BBM

Yes. This. As I said earlier, my husband is an anesthesiologist. The drugs are monitored very closely and reports checked to make sure accurate quantities are used and the remnants returned to the pharmacy. And if they aren't, the doctor is the one getting the phone call from the pharmacy, so it's in their interest to make sure they are accounted for.

My husband has worked in academic hospitals his entire career thus far and has never even had a prescription pad. And to call in drugs, he would need a doctor's DEA number.

I'm not saying it's completely impossible, but it certainly isn't easy, or in my opinion, likely in this particular instance based on what we know.

I posted this earlier, but can't remember where.

I wonder if they found HG dna in his car, but haven't yet gotten JM dna results back. Anyone know how long a dna match would take?

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    His family is probably terrified and confused. At this point, they still believe in him. I hope they are not hiding him. Would be best if he did not tell them where he was headed, if he knew. Jmo
    I presume if what I believe happened, happened; I think that Hannah was terrified and confused.
    Yes, I agree, it must be very difficult to believe a beloved family member could be (IMO, is), involved in this case.
    I hope so too.
    Would be best to tell them the truth; or at least his made up version of the truth, turn himself in, get an attorney appointed or pay for an attorney and go from there.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-23-2014 at 11:51 PM.
    ~all of my posts are imo~

IMO if he drugged Hannah those kinds of drugs can be obtained off the street
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Some interesting comments on Parker Slaybaugh's latest FB post..

Not trying to be rude here...just want to make the point...several have mentioned maybe he could have accessed drugs at the hospital where he worked....many others have said no, not possible. Just want to add this...it is also very difficult for a 32 year old man to walk away with a 5'11" teenager and no person witness it. So, yeah...I mean, i get what you guys are saying those who work in hospitals, I am just saying you have to think like a criminal...nothing is impossible to a criminal...just my little .02 there...

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast