1278 users online (214 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

New Book About Anna's Adventures

Some of you may be interested in reading about Anna's (rather wonderful) life in the year or so before she disappeared. My new book, The Thrilling Adventures of Number 18, has just been released on Amazon.com. There are Anna-episodes which may crack you up....such as the time she found a plastic mustache on the ground and wondered whether she could put it on and use the boy's bathroom.

Here is the Amazon link to Mikie's new book!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1503018202/..._owVNub13X9MWD
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post

I plan to get this...as a former homeschooling mom it looks Awesome!
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

The Thrilling Adventures of Number 18

Here are pictures of the front and back of the book.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hiya. I haven't been around for a while. Has the comment on Joe's blog been reported to LE - I can't remember who the principal investigator for Anna is? Surely they should and would be able to get information about the other blogger?

Also, if K lives and works in a certain area, has anyone looked at all the people with that name in that area? The spelling seems distinctive.

Thinking of Anna and Anna's family today. Hoping this is the last anniversary without answers.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Thinking of Anna and Anna's family today. Hoping this is the last anniversary without answers.

Thank you, Cubby. You know, I always run into Anna's kindergarten teacher at the post office or grocery store on Jan. 16...it's a bit uncanny. This year she was a day early; I saw her at the post office yesterday and she gave me a big hug. On another subject, I was hoping interested parties would copy and promote information about the new bus log book (available free as an e-book and very low priced on amazon.com), since it has a picture of Anna on the back, many stories about that year inside, and a kid's drawing on the cover that even a grown-up Anna might recognize. I intended to donate any royalties that exceeded printing costs to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The book is called The Thrilling Adventures of Number 18 and is available on Amazon.com.

Thinking of Anna and her family. I will definitely buy the book.

I just wanted to mention that on the Diane Dye thread (1970's board), we have a new poster who said she was abducted from San Jose/Campbell in 1973. She is not Anna, she escaped the abduction but since it was the same year, I wanted to let you know in case you want to ask her any questions.

I just bought it today. Can't wait to read it.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I bought the book and it was a really good read. I would have a hard time thinking that Anna would forget that trip! It was certainly not a run of the mill adventure for most people!

Does anyone know exactly what happens when a tip is sent in??

i know it takes a while to investigate... It'll be a month tomorrow that I sent in some info that i had... Do they really check each tip? Do they notify family members when credible tips come in?? I had such high hopes for the info I gave. The resemblance is spot on. But I haven't heard any good news about Anna being found. How do I find out if they investigated my tip?

Does anyone know if Anna's fingerprints are on file?

Quote Originally Posted by WantingToHelp View Post
    Does anyone know exactly what happens when a tip is sent in??

i know it takes a while to investigate... It'll be a month tomorrow that I sent in some info that i had... Do they really check each tip? Do they notify family members when credible tips come in?? I had such high hopes for the info I gave. The resemblance is spot on. But I haven't heard any good news about Anna being found. How do I find out if they investigated my tip?
    Hi WantingToHelp,
    Can you followup with a call to the Detective in charge of Anna's case? Did you send the tip online or call it in? I don't know how long it would take, but I would hope they are investigating your information!
    The person of interest, is she in Cali?
    www.searchingforanna.com

I sent in a tip online through the missing website. Didn't get a reply saying they received it or anything.

Dont want to give out too much info, in case this really is Anna that I found.

what I can say is that this lady is the same age as Anna, has the same facial features as Anna, has blondish curly hair like Anna, has a child/grandchild/niece who is about 5yrs old that looks just like Anna and to top it all off, the lady's name is very close to the name Anna.

If this lady isn't Anna, then it's her twin!!

i don't want to reveal the personal details. But I do have this lady's name, address, phone # etc. all found online. Also a handful of pics.

one thing I can say is that this person is not in California .

i actually came upon all this info the 1st time I searched for Anna... Just over a month ago. The wording I used in the search engine is what immediately gave me all the info. I didn't have to dig for anything. It was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by WantingToHelp View Post
    I sent in a tip online through the missing website. Didn't get a reply saying they received it or anything.

Dont want to give out too much info, in case this really is Anna that I found.

what I can say is that this lady is the same age as Anna, has the same facial features as Anna, has blondish curly hair like Anna, has a child/grandchild/niece who is about 5yrs old that looks just like Anna and to top it all off, the lady's name is very close to the name Anna.

If this lady isn't Anna, then it's her twin!!

i don't want to reveal the personal details. But I do have this lady's name, address, phone # etc. all found online. Also a handful of pics.

one thing I can say is that this person is not in California .

i actually came upon all this info the 1st time I searched for Anna... Just over a month ago. The wording I used in the search engine is what immediately gave me all the info. I didn't have to dig for anything. It was weird.

http://charleyproject.org/cases/w/waters_anna.html

Please call the San Mateo sheriffs office as per the above link.
    415-364-1811

Thanks!
    www.searchingforanna.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast