709 users online (104 members and 605 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
    By WRIC Newsroom

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

[...]

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
    Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
    By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
    September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time. Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
    Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watc...aming/25755784
    Sunday afternoon, September 21, press conference
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-pm...ation/28176918

Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYXWyaKnp4

VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**

Hannah Graham SAR Thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread#5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Please take a few minutes to review "the rules".

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Manhunt Intensifies for Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance
    Wednesday, Sep 24, 2014 • Updated at 3:06 PM EDT

An attorney for the suspect in the disappearance of a University of Virginia student spoke to the media briefly Wednesday afternoon as the search intensified for both the suspect and for 18-year-old Hannah Graham.

[...]

"I was hired on Saturday. That's the only thing Im going to confirm at this point," Camblos said. "The family and I, nobody is making any statement at this point at time. We might later but right now we are not."

[...]

Longo has asked residents of surrounding coutnies to search their land for any sign of Graham, NBC29 in Charlotteville reported.

Police said Wednesday that evidence testing on their first search of Matthew's apartment and car have come back, reported NBC29's Henry Graff. However, authorities wouldn't say whether that led to the new charge.

cont. at the link
    Hannah Graham disappearance: What we know
    By Eliott C. McLaughlin, CNN
    updated 8:28 PM EDT, Tue September 23, 2014

(CNN) -- An arrest warrant has been issued in the case of 18-year-old Hannah Graham, a University of Virginia student who disappeared more than a week ago.

The warrant is for Jesse Matthew, who police believe was the last person to see her. He is wanted on suspicion of abduction with the intent to defile, Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo told reporters Tuesday.

One day earlier, a new search warrant was issued for Matthew's apartment.

Authorities found specific clothing they were looking for, Longo said on CNN's "New Day." The clothing was sent to a lab for analysis.

cont. at the link

Suspect Charged in Disappearance of University of Virginia Student Hannah Graham
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSSEPT. 24, 2014

[...]

Chief Timothy Longo of the Charlottesville police said officers were looking for Mr. Matthew, a campus employee and longtime Charlottesville resident, who was last seen Saturday when he stopped by the police station with his mother and uncle to say he wanted a lawyer

[...]

Chief Longo said the police, who have searched Mr. Matthew’s car once and his apartment twice, had decided they had probable cause to charge him in Ms. Graham’s disappearance. He declined to say what new information the police had, and he did not take questions.

[...]

“We absolutely are continuing our search for Hannah, even as we speak, and we will continue our search for Hannah,” he said.

cont. at the link

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thanks Mods for the forum!!

I think Hannah sure looks like her Daddy in the picture at the beginning of each new thread. I hope LE finds her soon.

Where's everybody at? Things seem to be slowing down a bit

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Where's everybody at? Things seem to be slowing down a bit
    I don't think everybody has caught up to the fact that a new thread has been created. They are still trying to read the last few pages of the last thread. I know that was where I was...I finally just skipped to the end. I had no chance. LOL

I don't know how to carry a post from the previous thread like some others do, but I would hope one of the lawyers could answer someone's question that, I'm paraphrasing, asks if it is ethical for a lawyer who knows his client has arrest warrants and knows where he is to not tell LE or bring him in to turn himself in. Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by katiewonders View Post
    I don't know how to carry a post from the previous thread like some others do, but I would hope one of the lawyers could answer someone's question that, I'm paraphrasing, asks if it is ethical for a lawyer who knows his client has arrest warrants and knows where he is to not tell LE or bring him in to turn himself in. Good question.
    Yes it is ethical. It is covered by the attorney client privilege. This is the short answer.

Quote Originally Posted by mirv22 View Post
    I don't think everybody has caught up to the fact that a new thread has been created. They are still trying to read the last few pages of the last thread. I know that was where I was...I finally just skipped to the end. I had no chance. LOL
    LOL that has happened to me before........if you don't see the elusive link to the next thread it takes a while to find it! JMO

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...a4bcf6878.html

http://cvillenews.com/2007/11/05/vote-against-camblos/

These may have been posted already. JM's attorney has got some BAGGAGE. The second link is mostly opinions, so take it with a grain of salt. Still, sounds like this guy is just as theatrical as Longo (not speaking negatively about Longo, just saying that he's animated).

And, without consulting the rules of professional conduct, unless the life of the third party hangs in the balance, it is unethical for an attorney to reveal anything that his client has said to him in the course of the attorney-client relationship.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post11008239

the post about the Capri pants

Just looking at the picture of HG at the start of this thread (hallway) are Capri pants not 3/4 length?

bringing this over:
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Singe View Post
    the tweet in question listed as a source "detective" not longo.
    Please read the quote one more time. Maybe third times the charm

Female Reporter: (0:24:28) You have so much surveillance video of Hannah. Do you have her
    leaving the Tempo restaurant? Do you have video surveillance of her getting into his car?
    Chief Longo: (0:24:38) Jim? Is that something you're willing to share?
    Sgt. Mooney: (0:24:42) I'm not going to** I'm not going to talk at all about the vehicle and what we
    know, but we do have them together after they left Tempo restaurant, so he's still with her at that
    time.
    He is officially titled Seargant-Detective Jim Mooney. He is the one misquoted in the Tweet.
    nope sorry let me post the origanal tweet again.

CBS 6 WTVR Richmond ‏@CBS6 1m
    RT @MelissaCBS6: Detective: We do have video of #HannahGraham and Matthew together after they left Tempo restaurant@CBS6

Evidence from second search expected back Friday...
    https://twitter.com/HenryGraff/statu...62777073418240
    When the power of LOVE overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE. ~jimi hendrix~

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast