GUILTY KS - Lacie Atchison, 22, brutally murdered, Topeka, 24 Sept 2014

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Woman's body found on porch after naked man tased in street (Topeka Capital-Journal)

Residents of a southeast Topeka neighborhood were awakened Wednesday morning by a naked man covered in blood who was screaming and yelling as he ran up and down the street.

Police were called to the scene and — after a brief struggle — took the naked man into custody.

But this case was far from over.
---
The bizarre sequence of events unfolded about 7:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of S.E. 34th.

Police were called to the scene by neighbors who were alarmed to look outside and see a naked man covered in blood running up and down the street, yelling and screaming.

One neighbor said she had heard yelling as early as 6:15 a.m., while it was still dark outside. About an hour later, when it was just getting light, she said the shouting grew louder.
---
the rest at link above, with a video

Wow. I wonder if drugs are involved??? The running around naked and needing to be tazed at 7 am seems awfully bizarre. Had they fought all night? I wonder why it took them until late Wednesday to identify the male?

Very sad for their daughter. She's so young.

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-12-28/man-be-sentenced-stabbing-death-mother-their-child

Trevor William Adkins, the man who pleaded guilty in late November to intentional second-degree murder in the stabbing death two months earlier of the mother of his child, will be sentenced on New Year’s Eve...

Atchison was stabbed 50 times, suffering most wounds in the face, neck, head and shoulders...

In Kansas, the more past convictions a defendant has on his record, the longer his prison sentence in a new conviction will be. Dersch said she would seek the “standard” sentence for Adkins, which would be 12 years and 11 months for an “I” criminal history.

Just about 13 years, or about four stab wounds per year. Yikes. Whither justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back