SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
3c5dd7f4-bb6c-4ed2-a517-127068838f1f_zps3fc4aa63.jpg

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Authorities-looking-for-missing-Merriwether-woman-275901251.html

Park Kingery said on Saturday that he left the house with two of their three children to some errands, when he came back, his wife Tammy was gone.

"I saw a note on the table saying, Went for a walk, be back soon. Love you," Kingery said...

She was last seen wearing a light-colored shirt and dark pants and carrying a Hard Rock Cafe backpack, the report said. Authorities are considering her missing and in danger.

http://www.wjbf.com/story/26623548/search-continues-thursday-for-missing-edgefield-county-woman

The mother of three was taking anti-depressant medication and had been "unhappy" lately, her husband said. "Her cell phone was still there, her purse was still there, she didn't take nothing with her," Park Kingery said.

Kingery is not ruling out abduction, but said it was possible his wife took her own life. "I have no idea what happened," Kingery said. "There's a million possibilities."

Park Kingery said when he last saw her in person she was "peaceful" and resting in bed.

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Merriwheter-mother-still-missing--277026761.html

The Edgefield County Sheriff's Office is leading the investigation and says the latest reported sightings at Clark Hill and along I-20 and Riverwatch were not Tammy Kingery. "SLED's on it. The surrounding states are notified and all the hospitals," Park told News 12.

SLED South Carolina's law enforcement agency is helping the sheriff's office. This week bordering agencies and all area hospitals were put on alert. The day kingerly was reported missing SLED brought in a helicopter and bloodhounds to help search...

Park says the handwriting was not erratic or panicked, but investigators say some text messages from her phone have been deleted and they're getting a warrant to check them out.

BBM

"However, the husband said this was out of character for his wife as she does not usually take walks. Also, the husband expressed concern because he said his wife has suffered from depression over the years and had as recently as last week attempted to commit suicide by taking an unknown amount of medication while consuming alcohol. "

More at link: http://www.edgefieldadvertiser.com/2014/09/woman-missing-from-county-since-saturday/

Lots of women take anti depressant medication, so that's no big deal. What rings my bells is her husbands statement that the last time he saw her she was "resting peacefully".

Did he call an ambulance or take her to her doctor when she supposedly tried to kill herself last week? Did he do anything to help her, call anyone, stay home from work to take care of her, get someone else to watch the kids so she could recover from this "suicide attempt" ?

He also responds in a defensive way when talking about her being missing. He isn't asking for help, he is defending himself by saying he has no idea where she is.

I don't believe him.

MOO

I get the impression his wife has been battling demons for a while. What can look like a lack of concern may simply be someone who has accepted what is possible and likely. Even the search page is warning people that there is a high chance of finding a body. JMO

I feel guilty posting here. I don't want to gossip about someone I've known for twenty years but every day is so sad and upsetting. The state is getting involved with the investigation now and I hope they clear up a lot of conflicting things that have been said.

The flyer for her says she was seen with a backpack when she left, yet it's been said she didn't take anything with her.

It was said she was seen walking down the road but people involved with the search party dispute that as well and say nobody saw her.

There is one gentleman involved with the searches who has given some interviews with reporters, not Tammy's husband or dad, who seems to have talked about her in the past tense since day one. If he knows something or if he's just being realistic, I'm not sure.

The newspapers report there are new leads and they don't think she's close to home but don't say why, yet PJ says the police sweep near their home almost daily.

I feel so terrible for her family and our friends. You never think things like this will happen to people you know.

I feel guilty posting here. I don't want to gossip about someone I've known for twenty years but every day is so sad and upsetting. The state is getting involved with the investigation now and I hope they clear up a lot of conflicting things that have been said.

The flyer for her says she was seen with a backpack when she left, yet it's been said she didn't take anything with her.

It was said she was seen walking down the road but people involved with the search party dispute that as well and say nobody saw her.

There is one gentleman involved with the searches who has given some interviews with reporters, not Tammy's husband or dad, who seems to have talked about her in the past tense since day one. If he knows something or if he's just being realistic, I'm not sure.

The newspapers report there are new leads and they don't think she's close to home but don't say why, yet PJ says the police sweep near their home almost daily.

I feel so terrible for her family and our friends. You never think things like this will happen to people you know.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this FormerBulldog. [emoji17]. I hope she is found soon.

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds like Leanne Bearden.
Told husband she was going for a walk..
Took a backpack.
never returned home

Reporter on the ground from JVM said he disappearance is now being called suspicious. I think I know how this one will play out.jmo

Dad doesnt think she killed her self or they would have found her by now. Not aware of any martial problems. She has been depressed in the past but she didnt seem depressed to him when he has talked to her or saw her .

She went to work that morning but husband picked her up because she wasnt feeling well.

Dad doesnt think she killed her self or they would have found her by now. Not aware of any martial problems. She has been depressed in the past but she didnt seem depressed to him when he has talked to her or saw her .

But she attempted suicide recently!

How do they know what she was wearing if last time husband saw her she was resting peacefully.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back