1122 users online (232 members and 890 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

JLM: The Arrest

"The business owner told ABC 13 that Matthew came in asking him if it was safe to stay on the local beach."

I can't believe those words came out of his mouth :/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ELpaSsb0

JLM: The Arrest

Discuss details of the arrest here.

UPDATED: Jesse "LJ" Matthew arrested in connection with abduction of Hannah Graham

Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 7:00 pm | Updated: 7:36 pm, Wed Sep 24, 2014.

Jesse “LJ” Matthew Jr. has been arrested in Galveston, Texas in connection with the disappearance of Northern Virginia native Hannah Graham.

Matthew, 32, was arrested Wednesday and will be extradited back to Virginia.

"Once that comes to completion, we'll have some more information to share with you," Charlottesville police Chief Timothy Longo said.

Longo did not comment on the circumstances surrounding the arrest.

Jesse Matthew arrested out-of-state in alleged kidnapping of U.Va. student Hannah Graham
    By ABC 7 News, Associated Press
    September 24, 2014 - 07:09 pm Updated: September 24, 2014 - 09:18 pm

[...]

"Jesse Matthew is in custody in Galveston, Texas," Police Chief Timothy Longo proclaimed to reporters, adding that the "extradition process is currently underway."

[...]

The Galveston County Sheriff’s Office confirmed one of their deputies located Matthew on a beach in the community of Gilcrest around 3:30 p.m. Central time, but they declined to discuss the circumstances surrounding his capture. Charlottesville investigators were expected to travel to Galveston on Thursday.

Suspect in Hannah Graham case in custody
    By Dana Ford, CNN updated 8:30 PM EDT, Wed September 24, 2014

[...]

"We have a person in custody, but there's a long road ahead of us, and that long road includes finding Hannah Graham," Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo told reporters.

[...]

"I am Mr. Matthew's attorney," said James Camblos, who spoke outside his office in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"I was hired on Saturday. That's the only thing that I'm going to confirm at this point. The family and I -- nobody is making any statements at this point in time. We might later on, but right now we are not," he said.
    Suspect in University of Virginia student disappearance arrested in Galveston

[...]

Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo announced Matthew's capture at a news conference Wednesday night. He said Matthew was in custody in Galveston, Texas, and would be extradited to Virginia.

According to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office, Matthew was located on the beach in Gilcrest on the Bolivar Penisula at around 3:30pm.

Longo added that police were still searching for Graham.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

RAW VIDEO: Jesse Matthew Appears in Texas Court
    Posted: Sep 25, 2014 10:29 AM CST Updated: Sep 25, 2014 10:33 AM CST
    By WRIC Newsroom

GALVESTON, Tx. - WATCH: Jesse Matthew, charged in the disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham, appeared in court in Texas Thursday morning...watch the raw video of him signing documents here.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    "The business owner told ABC 13 that Matthew came in asking him if it was safe to stay on the local beach."

I can't believe those words came out of his mouth :/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ELpaSsb0
    He was probably worried about Sharknados.

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    He was probably worried about Sharknados.
    He may have meant was it legal to stay on the beach....

Jace Larson KPRC
    @jacelarson

I was just told Mathews has waved extradition. Still expecting him to appear in court shortly.

https://twitter.com/jacelarson/statu...03672293142528
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Jace Larson KPRC
    @jacelarson

I was just told Mathews has waved extradition. Still expecting him to appear in court shortly.

https://twitter.com/jacelarson/statu...03672293142528
    What exactly does it mean that he waved the extradition?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
    What exactly does it mean that he waved the extradition?
    Waved his right to an extradition hearing and will willingly be extradited to VA.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Chris Hurst @chrishurstwdbj · 1h
    At Bolivar peninsula. Talked with bait shop owner who says #JesseMatthew may have been here since Mon. #HannahGraham

ByZTh99IQAAUeSJ.jpg

Chris Hurst ‏@chrishurstwdbj 14m
    This is where #JesseMatthew was camping and arrested on a beach outside Gilchrist, TX. #HannahGraham

ByZioT5IMAEopFY.jpg

https://twitter.com/chrishurstwdbj

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Ryan Korsgard ‏@KPRCRYAN 10m
    #Galveston #County Sheriff's deputies say this was the campsite of #jessematthew

ByZ25tzCcAAwFFx.jpg

https://twitter.com/KPRCRYAN

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I haven't been posting about Hannah, but I have been definitely been closely following and watching the developments. All I can say is I am extremely happy that JM was found and arrested. Not to sound judgmental, but even just looking at his pics on the Daily Mail site, I can tell something is just 'not right' with this guy. I see evil in his eyes. I hope we are now closer to figuring out where Hannah is. It's time for her loved ones to have some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiandmighty View Post
    He may have meant was it legal to stay on the beach....
    I know lol....I was joking!

Press conference coming up at 5 (texas or eastern time??)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC7News/...42779619127296

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosgirl View Post
    Press conference coming up at 5 (texas or eastern time??)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC7News/...42779619127296
    I think eastern, I saw a tweet a little while ago from a TX journo who said 4pm. I think it's about to start now.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast