1149 users online (231 members and 918 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 115 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
    By WRIC Newsroom

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

[...]

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
    Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
    By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
    September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time. Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
    Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watc...aming/25755784
    Sunday afternoon, September 21, press conference
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-pm...ation/28176918

Tuesday evening, September 23 press conference -- arrest warrant issued for abduction with intent to defile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYXWyaKnp4

VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**

Hannah Graham SAR Thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread#5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13Thread #14 Thread #15
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

One more General Discussion thread to help those who are having a hard time adapting to the forum format.

Please be aware that this will be the last General Discussion thread in the Hannah Graham case.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

"We have reason to believe when Hannah disappeared she was wearing what is referred to as a crop top," Longo said. "It had black mesh across the bottom and across the top. [She wore] capri-type pants that were tight fitting and her iPhone had a pink case. If you inspect your property and come across those items, please do not disturb them. Contact us right away."

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/st...3e30da519.html
    Last edited by Elley Mae; 09-25-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: edited to add link
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

The capture came less than a full day after Charlottesville police announced they had probable cause to arrest Matthew on charges of abduction with intent to defile in the Graham case. Matthew was last seen in Charlottesville on Saturday, and has been on the run since.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26625644/...tradited-to-va

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    one more general discussion thread to help those who are having a hard time adapting to the forum format.

Please be aware that this will be the last general discussion thread in the hannah graham case.
    yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Although I was never really fence-sitting in this case, I'm curious to know who else might feel the way I do ATM. Early on (after the warrant for abduction) I kind of thought that maybe this was a case of JM taking HG home and something accidental occurring. Or if not accidental at least not premeditated. But since he ran from police and now with the report about the sexual assault allegations that caused him to be kicked out of University I am firmly on the side of premeditation. JMO of course
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Since the Chief stated to BOLO for Hannah's clothing I guess it would be logical that the clothes LE was looking for at JM's apt. were his. It was stated somewhere they had taken articles of clothing but would not say who they belonged to.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    Although I was never really fence-sitting in this case, I'm curious to know who else might feel the way I do ATM. Early on (after the warrant for abduction) I kind of thought that maybe this was a case of JM taking HG home and something accidental occurring. Or if not accidental at least not premeditated. But since he ran from police and now with the report about the sexual assault allegations that caused him to be kicked out of University I am firmly on the side of premeditation. JMO of course
    I feel exactly the same way.

Melissa J. Hipolit ‏@MelissaCBS6 5m
    Galveston Presser: Law enforcement is questioning #JesseMatthew right now. They are now checking for evidence in car. @CBS6 #HannahGraham
    Virginia, US https://twitter.com/MelissaCBS6 BBM

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Since the Chief stated to BOLO for Hannah's clothing I guess it would be logical that the clothes LE was looking for at JM's apt. were his. It was stated somewhere they had taken articles of clothing but would not say who they belonged to.
    I can't imagine that it was anything of Hannah's, I mean it seems that if was something that belonged to her we would have heard about it , it seems anyway. Was it not said about him wearing those white pants all the time, or something to that effect. jmo idk

Words matter.

I am kind of surprised that the sexual assault incident was over twelve years ago and nothing related to women/sex assault since then, as far as we know. If he does not match any other known cases, I might wonder about any pre-meditation, possible accidental death while with Hannah, etc...just not sure. So much depends on whether he is linked to other crimes. I know he could have just not been arrested on other attempts from 2002-2014 but it does seem odd. Jmo
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo87 View Post
    I feel exactly the same way.
    . I guess I just found it hard to believe anyone would be so stupid as to be seen in public (@ Tempo etc) with their selected victim. But then not everyone is a rocket scientist. He didn't even get rid of the dreads did he? Easily one of the most notable features. Prayers for Hannah
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Subscribing.

Great to have a general discussion thread back. I don't think LE will get much info from JM. I hope his friends come forward. I'm interested in knowing more about his movements the night Hannah went missing. Was he watching anyone else and I'm extremely interested in the other smaller white girl he may have been with earlier in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
    yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
    You're welcome, but I need to let you guys know that if you post in this thread about a topic which already has a dedicated thread, your post will probably be moved. So, if you want to discuss what went on at the restaurant, for examply, you should be posting in the Tempo Restaurant thread.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 1 of 115 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast