GUILTY OK - Colleen Hufford, 54, decapitated, coworker injured, Moore, 24 Sept 2014

Truly horrifying and unbelievable! :eek:

A sheriff's deputy shot the suspect, identified by officials as 30-year-old Alton Alexander Nolan. He was taken a hospital and is expected to survive.

I'm curious how a deputy got there in time to shoot him?

You'd think after you behead someone and attempt another, that one might not want to linger... :thinking:

I'd think calling a beheading a stabbing is a bit of an...understatement.

Not sure why they're 'downgrading' it in this article. Unclear if they are using that because that was how the call came in? Or because one wasn't actually beheaded (victim 2) but rather stabbed? Or...?

It seems like a beheading would be very easy to rule in or out :thinking:

Was off-duty deputy on site. He got to them as he was attacking the second woman.

So the one was killed, another in critical condition from knife wounds, and the suspect is also critical condition.

It seems like

Sgt. Lewis says 30-year-old Alton Nolen was attacking another woman when an off-duty sheriff’s deputy, who was working security at the warehouse, shot him.

Nolen and the second victim were transported to OU Medical in critical condition.

Authorities say Nolen has no relation to the victims.

http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

I'd think calling a beheading a stabbing is a bit of an...understatement.

Not sure why they're 'downgrading' it in this article. Unclear if they are using that because that was how the call came in? Or because one wasn't actually beheaded (victim 2) but rather stabbed? Or...?

It seems like a beheading would be very easy to rule in or out :thinking:

Was off-duty deputy on site. He got to them as he was attacking the second woman.

So the one was killed, another in critical condition from knife wounds, and the suspect is also critical condition.

It seems like

http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

I'm guessing the stabbing is in reference to the second victim.

It was in a food processing plant. *shudder*

The deputy worked at the plant, as well. He was off duty, or a part timer, or something like that.

And when they finally do start reporting it, I am sure they will keep 'reminding us' that his 'religion' had nothing to do with the random beheadings.

The guy recently converted to Islam. I saw another article that said he was released from prison (where he converted) in 2013. Progressive Islamists have been targeting the black prison population for decades (ex. Malcolm X), but have recently (past 2-3 years)seen a big increase and push to convert more. This is by design and is very alarming.

The COO is a reserve sheriff's deputy in Moore.

Expect a lot more "random" lone wolf attacks in the Western World. Our leaders may not want to be at war, but when the enemy is actively making war on you, there is no choice, unless we just want to sit back and let our enemies take over.

What a horrible story! Prayers for family and friends of the victims. RIP Colleen Hufford.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back