1490 users online (283 members and 1207 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The COO is a reserve sheriff's deputy in Moore.

Expect a lot more "random" lone wolf attacks in the Western World. Our leaders may not want to be at war, but when the enemy is actively making war on you, there is no choice, unless we just want to sit back and let our enemies take over.

What a horrible story! Prayers for family and friends of the victims. RIP Colleen Hufford.

There is a link for the 911 calls at very top of story. I couldn't bring myself to listen to them. This is so horrible. Prayers for the family and all workers affected by this.

. http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/...ibution-center

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    Expect a lot more "random" lone wolf attacks in the Western World. Our leaders may not want to be at war, but when the enemy is actively making war on you, there is no choice, unless we just want to sit back and let our enemies take over.
    How? Should we round up all Muslims and put them into camps? I mean, how can we really stop things like this?

Before I heard the word "Islam" connected to this case, I knew, when I heard the word "beheaded" that it was somehow probably connected to ISIS' command that devout Muslims begin beheading Westerners. His job loss and probably a bit of crazy made that command seem important to this savage, I guess.

But how do we protect ourselves without becoming Nazis? Or hysterical?

I mean, I know several Muslims. Totally normal people. There are millions of Muslims who are disgusted and horrified by ISIS, who don't want to live in a Sharia state. Many live here. Millions around the world that live pretty secularly and find extremism abhorrent.

On the other hand, looking at what's happened to Holland (my mom';s country), and Germany, London, Spain (my dad's country) - it's very scary. North African and Middle Eastern peoples are the immigrants of western Europe. They go there and are welcomed there to do the jobs people in those countries won't. And usually they assimilate to a large degree (especially the females). But the very thing that causes terrorist ideology to take root - a sense of alienation, not belonging, uncertainty - that occurs more readily in immigrants or the children of immigrants to a foreign country to a large degree, typically the males. And that has led to some frightening things (the murder of Van Gogh, the beheading of soldeir Lee Rigby, stabbings of topless girls on the beach, bands of ****s roaming East London and a city in Germany as "sharia police" attempting to impose sharia law on citizens there.

Granted, there is a bigger threat in Europe due to the size of the countries and the fact that so many of their immigrants are Muslim, from poor countries. Here, we are so big and much more cautious, I think. But then this happened and Ft. Hood. And the Boston bombing.

So does all immigration of Muslims stop? Do people who have born of immigrants get shipped out? Do converts, some of whom are already alienated or mentally ill persons, get imprisoned? What are viable measures to take that do not violate the Geneva convention or our own constitution? And what is reasonable?
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Nolen has tattooed on his abdomen “as-salaamu alaikum,” Arabic for “peace be with you,” according to Corrections Department records. He had “Jesus Christ” tattooed on his chest, “Judah” on his left arm and praying hands on his right arm.
    BBM

Well, gosh -- guess we better blame Christians too then, while we're at it.

http://newsok.com/man-beheads-cowork...rticle/5345835

And pity poor Moore -- last time it made national news was 2013, when an EF5 tornado hit and killed 24.

How on earth do you behead someone with a knife? That would take a while wouldn't it? This is awful.
    That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I read somewhere that it was a knife that workers used at the plant, so maybe more of a machete-type thing than you might imagine when you think "knife."

Oh, here it is:

http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-p...40926_32356326

Sgt. Lewis confirms the type of knife used in the attack is the same kind used at the plant.

On

ourt records show that Nolen was convicted on drug-related charges and of assaulting an officer in 2011. In October 2010, Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Betsy Randolph pulled Nolen over and attempted to arrest him on outstanding warrants. While the trooper was attempting to handcuff Nolen a struggle ensued and the trooper was assaulted. Nolen fled into nearby woods, troopers said. A manhunt involving four law enforcement agencies and two helicopters lasted 12 hours before Nolen was apprehended.

In March, Nolen was sent to the Davis Correctional Center in Holdenville where he stayed for seven months before he was transferred to the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center in Lexington, said state Corrections Department spokesman Jerry Massie. Nolen spent the final year of his sentence at the department’s Lawton and Oklahoma City community correction centers.
    Massie said Nolen had no misconduct record during his time in the Oklahoma prison system. He was discharged in March 2013.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/alton-nolen-oklahoma-beheading-colleen-hufford-mark-vaughn/

There is also video of the manhunt at this link

Easier to read rap sheet

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/se...8&imageindex=4

This page is acting up! Ugh!

He is currently on probation (5 years)

Robin Marsh KWTV-9 @robinmarsh9 Follow Vaughn foods Co-worker who witnessed murder tells #news9 Murder suspect Alton Nolen was shouting Islamic phrases. FBI investigating
    11:14 AM - 26 Sep 2014

89 Retweets 13 favorites

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1953778

In one arrest :

He was discovered to be driving with a suspended license and when the officer tried to cuff him he pushed him hard in the chest and bolted.

In 2010 he was charged with assault and battery of a police officer after being pulled over for having a fake license plate.

Last edited by CARIIS; 09-26-2014 at 09:14 PM.

This link tells about his attack on a a state trooper who tried to arrest him during a traffic stop. He also has a FB page under the name, Jah'Kemm Yisreal, but I haven't found it yet.

http://kfor.com/2014/09/26/i-got-goo...ooper-in-2010/

His facebook. The link I posted about had spelled his FB name wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/alton.threa...ref=ts&fref=ts

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast