1453 users online (201 members and 1252 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    So, its ok to guess and take into consideration everything except his muslim ranting on his facebook page and the beheading (something that at this particular time is well known to be an islamic method of terror) - got it, glad you're so open minded on this one. Poor misunderstood guy, he must have just had a bad day and snapped. End of story and thread I suppose.
    Beheadings are also widespread in Mexico right now, nothing to do with any religion. It is a very effective way to kill a person and create fear amongst others.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio View Post
    Beheadings are also widespread in Mexico right now, nothing to do with any religion. It is a very effective way to kill a person and create fear amongst others.
    Right - terrorism defined, add in his muslim conversion - and you've got more than workplace violence.

Okay, I think I just thought of a better way to articulate my feelings on this.

Yes, radical Islam probably had a lot to do with how he committed his crime.

Radical Islam is a poor representation of Islam, just like the Westboro Baptist Church is a poor representation of Christianity.

However, I think the biggest factors in crime committed today had to do with his firing, and his predisposition to violence. Without his conversion, it could have very easily been a mass shooting.

Okay, I think I just thought of a better way to articulate my feelings on this.

Yes, radical Islam probably had a lot to do with how he committed his crime.

Radical Islam is a poor representation of Islam, just like the Westboro Baptist Church is a poor representation of Christianity.

However, I think the biggest factors in crime committed today had to do with his firing, and his predisposition to violence. Without his conversion, it could have very easily been a mass shooting.
    You're missing the point -
    Westboro is a group of family members with a tax shelter of a church, they are obnoxious in their speech, but they don't kill people, nor do they incite others to kill on their behalf, in fact they usually inspire others to protect whomever it is that westboro is protesting.

Isis is a terror group that has called on islamists worldwide to launch lone wolf terror attacks.

(The CBS local news in Los Angeles just mentioned he had tried to convert several co-workers. )

So was that guy who went into a church to shoot that doctor several years back.

Oh, and speaking of skewed religion, in the last month or so, "christian" groups went into a church of another denomination and yelled obscenities at the congregants and even plastered gory pictures up to the School windows chanting horrific things.

Islam is not a threat. Sorry, it's only a religion. The problem lies in the wrong ways the wrong people interpret the Koran. Sadly, other wrong people do the same thing with the Bible and the Torah.
    Lets be fair. It's not Christians who have risen up (currently), and in the name of Jesus, have taken over large swaths of territory, taken over people, have imposed Bronze Age laws against those people, have been committing genocide against others who practice another religion, have destroyed historic land marks, other people's places of worship, have crucified people for not following their religious edits, flogged them, tortured them to death, beheaded total innocents and have demanded that others beheld and kill in the name of religion. And I know my history. I'm talking about recently.

It is not a mere coincidence, IMO, that this guy is Islamic. Read his scary facebook. He was screaming Islamic phrases as he stabbed those women. And isis has called
    on the devout to do just what he did.

The UPS assassin did not use his religion as justification for his acts. I think this man likely has. Oh and I don't think he did this necessarily because he lost his job. I think he lost his job because he was gearing up to do something like this- he was becoming fanatical to the point that it affected his work, I suspect.

Take a look at his FB. Scroll down. He does not currently look like the mugshot they're showing from 2011. I believe he looks as obviously radical as any jihadist.

I don't blame the religion itself. But I sure don't think it's some incidental trait of the murderer either.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Going out on a limb here, but I tend to think anybody who independently chooses to take another person's life for any reason other than self protection is not exactly normal or mentally stable.
    There are 30 to 40 THOUSAND Isis Jihadists currently in the 'new state' they are violently creating. Thy are creating this new land by beheading innocents, including children and slaughtering anyone in their path. Are they ALL mentally unstable?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

We’re having the same issue here in Australia. The timing is more than coincidental imo.

Last week, major police raids were undertaken to stop a plan by radical Islamic fanatics from grabbing someone (anyone) and publicly beheading them.

Seems that the crazy fanaticism is far reaching and spreading.

The moderate Islamic community is condemning it as much as the rest of us are.

Authorities thwart 'beheading' plot in Australia's biggest ever counter-terrorism raids.

The emerging reality of terrorism in Australia struck home just before dawn on Thursday when more than 800 police launched synchronised raids on houses and vehicles across Sydney's west and north-west, and Brisbane's south.

The raids foiled a plot involving a man believed to be Australia's most senior Islamic State member who called contacts in Australia and asked them to carry out a campaign of random public beheadings in Sydney and Brisbane, the ABC understands.

He said the plot involved the "random selection of persons to rather gruesomely execute" and said there was an "irrational determination to commit that plan" because those allegedly involved continued to plot the attacks even though they knew they were under police surveillance.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...t-raid/5754276
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ydney-brisbane
    Last edited by SouthAussie; 09-27-2014 at 07:22 AM.
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

In Mexico beheadings are a means used by drug cartels, and not something random murderers do. If he were Hispanic with prior drug convictions, we would be discussing possible cartel links.

He is not Hispanic, and I haven't seen any reporting on ties to Mexico.

Fact is, he is Muslim, and has committed an act used by Islamic jihadists.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    There are 30 to 40 THOUSAND Isis Jihadists currently in the 'new state' they are violently creating. Thy are creating this new land by beheading innocents, including children and slaughtering anyone in their path. Are they ALL mentally unstable?
    I tend to think normal people don't mercilessly kill kids. Of course some may be coerced, sort of like the child armies in other conflicts. But yeah, I think there is something wrong when someone can kill another and go on to gloat about it. I think normal people have an internal mechanism that keeps them from taking another person's life because it is simply wrong. And they don't need scripture to tell them that.

I tend to think normal people don't mercilessly kill kids. Of course some may be coerced, sort of like the child armies in other conflicts. But yeah, I think there is something wrong when someone can kill another and go on to gloat about it. I think normal people have an internal mechanism that keeps them from taking another person's life because it is simply wrong. And they don't need scripture to tell them that.
    So then how do you explain 40, 000 ISIS Jihadists? Can they ALL be 'abnormal?' Where is their' internal mechanism' that should tell them that beheading a 6 yr old because he is a different religion is wrong?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

No, no one needs to round up groups of people, whichever divisions you choose. But someone who appears to be losing a grip on reality in their normal daily routine, has a Facebook page supporting jihad and terrorism, needs to be on LE radar, or alternatively admitted to some mental health program. Once a required reporter is aware of someone's homicidal or suicidal intentions there are ways to stop the taking of life. (Tarasoff (sp?))
    And I have heard LE say over and over, "At least someone had a gun and stopped him before it got worse." All I can think of is that for the deceased lady, it was as worse as it could ever get.

Apparently, this is the passage from the Quran that murderous radicals lean on to justify their brutal attacks. It is believed to be written in times of war in the year 624.

Quran 8:12
    “When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

http://www.aleteia.org/en/religion/a...09115477573632
    - Surangama Sutra

where do you suppose he came up with the idea of cutting her head off? 15th century England? Except he didn't have access to a guillotine?
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

“It's crazy,” said Chazz Nolen, speculating that his cousin's “bad temper” may have been behind the attack.

http://www.normantranscript.com/cnhi...6a6ba86ef.html
    - Surangama Sutra

It's not the religion; it's the person. The media wants to play on that...and Christian haters and other anti-religion get to use it to smash what they hate...it's ridiculous...all the way around...the man killed someone and stabbed someone else...he's evil...and it had little to do with his recent change to Islam...why did he convert in the first place...was he preoccupied? Was there something going on internally? Obviously...religion no.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast