860 users online (142 members and 718 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ID - Heather Bybee, 2, Pocatello, 26 September 2014

http://www.localnews8.com/news/pocat...-girl/28266182

Heather Kuuipomaikalani Bybee of 3518 Jason Ave. was last seen near her home at around 7 a.m. Friday.

She is described as having medium skin tone and dark hair in a "bowl" cut. She was last seen wearing a pink diaper and carrying a blanket.
    http://www.idahostatejournal.com/new...5edbcac90.html

Officials with multiple agencies are in a south Pocatello neighborhood this morning looking for a missing two-year-old girl.

Heather Bybee, 2, who also goes by the Hawaiian name Kuuipo Maika Lani, was last seen by her mother and her mother's fiancee at their Jason Avenue home when they put her to bed at about 10 p.m. Thursday. She was reported missing at 9:41 a.m. Friday when they discovered she was not in her crib. A neighbor reported seeing the child at about 7 a.m. Friday morning, but police are investigating that report...

Elizabeth reports that she left the residence at about 3 a.m. to go to her job at the Chubbuck McDonalds restaurant. Two older children in the home awoke at about 7 a.m. to get ready for school. The kids report that Heather was in bed at that time.

Oh, hope this little precious sweetie is found soon!!! Wearing a diaper and carrying a blanket?

What are the current weather conditions?

Thanks for posting OkieGranny.

60 degrees with scattered clouds right now. I'm sure it was colder at 7:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    60 degrees with scattered clouds right now. I'm sure it was colder at 7:00am.
    I'm glad she at least might have her blanket with her if she wandered off...

Oh, no, just seeing the second half you added. We've seen this so many times.

"Officials with multiple agencies are in a south Pocatello neighborhood this morning looking for a missing two-year-old girl.

Heather Bybee, 2, who also goes by the Hawaiian name Kuuipo Maika Lani, was last seen by her mother and her mother's fiancee at their Jason Avenue home when they put her to bed at about 10 p.m. Thursday. She was reported missing at 9:41 a.m. Friday when they discovered she was not in her crib. A neighbor reported seeing the child at about 7 a.m. Friday morning, but police are investigating that report...

Elizabeth reports that she left the residence at about 3 a.m. to go to her job at the Chubbuck McDonalds restaurant. Two older children in the home awoke at about 7 a.m. to get ready for school. The kids report that Heather was in bed at that time."

Yeah, I know.

Sitting on my hands, hoping little Heather is quickly found alive and well.

Heather Bybee has been found unharmed. She was found hiding under a home on Jason Ave.

Pocatello Police Detective Scott Long found the child. He was walking along Jason Street and heard crying coming from a home. When he approached the home he noticed an old coal chute that had been boarded up. He took the board off and found Heather Bybee in the coal chute. She was reportedly crying and cuddled up in her blanket.

thank goodness she has been found, did she wander off on her own?

Yayyy! Great news! I was imagining all kinds of scenarios (one in particular) and this was not one of them! So delighted she is safe.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I just went to oh no, not again.... to a huge sigh of relief!!

Great news

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

coal chute? boarded up as in after she was put in there? couldn't be, right? please...
    Last edited by AzPistonsGirl; 09-26-2014 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typo
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

So glad she was found and is okay. I just have to say though, who in the world sees a TWO YEAR OLD BABY, alone, in a diaper, carrying a blanket, and does nothing? I mean, really?! Even if you're afraid of being accused of something, the least that could have been done is a phone call to 911 and then watching the child while 911 is on the phone, and staying with them until an officer arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    coal chute? boarded up as in after she was put in there? couldn't be, right? please...
    Exactly. If it was boarded up, and the officer had to remove a board to get in there, how did this baby girl get in there and who put the board back in place after she was in there??

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post

Heather Bybee has been found unharmed. She was found hiding under a home on Jason Ave.

Pocatello Police Detective Scott Long found the child. He was walking along Jason Street and heard crying coming from a home. When he approached the home he noticed an old coal chute that had been boarded up. He took the board off and found Heather Bybee in the coal chute. She was reportedly crying and cuddled up in her blanket.
    Wow!!

Love this Ending SO glad this little baby found ok
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast