1246 users online (232 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

George Clooney gets married

The show business wedding of the year has taken place in Venice, Italy. George Clooney has married Lebanese lawyer Amal Alamuddin.

'To keep out the uninvited, 400 security staff were on hand. Hotel staff not directly involved in the party were kept away from the celebrations and asked to give up their mobile phones, according to Il Gazzettino newspaper; The presence of American Vogue’s Anna Wintour, provided a clue as to which publication had bought up the exclusive picture rights.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...n-9759954.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Amal sure is beautiful!

The more I see her the more beautiful she is. She is a very smart dresser, I love her style, she wears everything so well. What a lucky man he is to have found her. Oh and she is smart too.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Amal sure is beautiful!
    Yes, she is....and her wardrobe for the weekend was to die for.

"Much to do about nothing" in my opinion. I can't figure out who would give a "flying fig" about George Clooney getting married.

I think she is beautiful...

Hehe, my favorite headline from the whole shebang:

Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin marries an actor

http://www.thebusinesswomanmedia.com...marries-actor/

Ass end of nowhere, hell hole of a holler
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I think she is beautiful...

Hehe, my favorite headline from the whole shebang:

Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin marries an actor

http://www.thebusinesswomanmedia.com...marries-actor/
    Love that quote. I spent the weekend with a sick dog pacing in circles for hours. The Amal & Intern George kept me occupied. She's loving the camera, & those clothes, accessories. I wondered how she afforded all on a barrister's salary, until someone, somewhere said her parent had $$$.

Still, Prada, D&G, etc. that's a lot to throw around. And the ring...long way from Darfur.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    "Much to do about nothing" in my opinion. I can't figure out who would give a "flying fig" about George Clooney getting married.
    Well, I suppose I would. I love juxtaposition of text.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Sorry, it's the one glass of red wine factor. I double posted. Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Donamena View Post
    Love that quote. I spent the weekend with a sick dog pacing in circles for hours. The Amal & Intern George kept me occupied. She's loving the camera, & those clothes, accessories. I wondered how she afforded all on a barrister's salary, until someone, somewhere said her parent had $$$.

Still, Prada, D&G, etc. that's a lot to throw around. And the ring...long way from Darfur.
    I am sorry. I don't understand the correlation between her ring and Darfur. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    I am sorry. I don't understand the correlation between her ring and Darfur. TIA
    It's me & a glass of wine & Clooney with the Darfur interest & sending soooo much money on a ring when it could be used for one of his charities there. Just my reverse snobbery rearing its pointy head.

One of the prettiest wedding dresses I have ever seen. Wishing the couple a wonderful life.

All About George and Amal's First Dance – and Their Surprising Wedding Singer
    By Tara Fowler
    @waterfowlerta
    10/02/2014 AT 08:00 AM EDT

But when George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin went to plan the perfect music for their Sept. 27 wedding, they didn't go with an international superstar.

Instead, the couple tapped family friend Nora Sagal, the teenage daughter of Warner Bros. executive David Sagal. "[She] sang 'Always' during the ceremony," Clooney, 53, tells PEOPLE in the magazine's new cover story.

http://www.people.com/article/george...ger-nora-sagal
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding: Even the Guests Were Impeccably Dressed
    10/02/2014 at 09:00 AM ET

Snipped:

It’s impossible not to obsess over Amal Alammudin’s epic wedding wardrobe. But the incredible outfits her A-list guests arrived in to attend her September 27 nuptials to George Clooney are totally worthy of some attention too. Let’s look back.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.co...-guests-style/
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

MRS CLOONEY UNDER FIRE AS THE NEW KIM KARDASHIAN

1412291515045_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

When this picture emerged, I started to become a bit uneasy with the entire event.
    I mean - really? How does one manage to sit down in this? Or even walk the stairs?
    One gush of wind and this voyeur-inviting lampshade (skirt) flips UP like an umbrella.

Fortunately, Sebastian Shakespeare of The Daily Mail came to my rescue with an opnion by Natalia Naish, co-creator of Your Barrister Boyfriend :

As the details of their four-day wedding emerge — the caseloads of tequila, the never-ending parade of Amal’s designer dresses, the boatloads of grinning celebrities, and the $13 million (£8 million) price tag — it all begins to seem slightly unseemly and in-your-face, especially for a couple who profess to be extremely private.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3F4qLu9t5

The blog he mentions no longer features the entire tongue-in-the-cheek article by Natalia Naish, or maybe I cannot find it, but you can find it here:
    http://www.legalcheek.com/2014/10/wh...gram-at-heart/
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast