MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Police search for missing toddler in Camden

[snip]

Investigators said Myra's mother left to go to a grocery store, and she told Myra and her sisters to go inside and wash their hands. The mother said she saw the children go in the door to the house.

Officials said Myra's father was inside taking care of a newborn baby.

That was the last time Myra was seen.

Read more: http://www.wapt.com/news/mississipp...sing-in-madison-county/24759292#ixzz2uq2mqrsK

Amber Alert Expected for Myra Lewis, 2, of Madison Co.

An Amber Alert is expected for the alleged abduction of a missing two-year-old girl, a spokesperson for the Madison County Sheriff's Department said Sunday.

Myra Lewis was last seen Saturday morning just after 11:00 at her family's home in Camden wearing a turquoise shirt, white pants and pink tennis shoes.

Search crews focused on the area of Mount Pilgrim Road on Saturday and covered four square miles and found nothing.

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24862543/missing-two-year-old-madison-county-girl

Authorities still searching for missing 2-year-old Madison County girl

Deputies with the Madison County sheriff's department are searching for a 2-year-old girl last seen at her house.

http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...rching-missing-2-year-old-Madison-County-girl

Thread 1

Thread 2

Still no information...nothing. And not a peep from the family!
The FB page is still going but many are very discouraged.
I fear they will soon give up:(
I know we have a couple of locals on this thread.
Any news there?

Nothing lately. I'm not inside that community, but the greater area surrounding. My last post would have been the last I heard anything. I would LOVE to hear what the word on the street is. Yes, it would be rumor, but some of it could also be close to the truth.

We :loveyou: Little Myra!
We will never stop fighting for you, advocating for you, screaming from our digital rooftops for you.... :no: !!!!!

#FindMyra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myra on my local news just now. Mentioned her disappearance, mother's arrest and comments from the Madison county Sheriff. Sheriff said that they had not ruled anyone out.

How can this baby just be gone? It's just so sad! Myra where are you sweetie?

:bump:

Haven't forgotten about you, sweet Myra. We will never give up! :rose:

Find MYRA !!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Perhaps the family is keeping quiet and sticking to their story hoping interest will die down and this sad tragedy of "Missing Myra" will go away so they can go back to doing what it is they do. I just can't imagine parents that say: "Oh, well. Carry on as usual."

If LEO has searched the area thoroughly, combed through the brush looking for a small mound or tiny bones, and searched the nearby ponds, then it needs to be done again. I get a trembling vibe when searching the area surrounding her home on google map. It reminded me of a not so saintly place where evil resides. I pray I am wrong about that gut feeling.

Is there any reason to believe that Myra was not alive on Saturday morning? LE must be close to something or it seems they would release more information to the public.

The only thing I can figure, you don't look for something when you know where it is!

The only thing I can figure, you don't look for something when you know where it is!

But LE doesn't know where she is . Are they still looking? Is anyone looking for this baby doll?

But LE doesn't know where she is . Are they still looking? Is anyone looking for this baby doll?

https://www.facebook.com/MyraLewisHelpFindMe

I have been following the Find Myra Lewis FB page. Several days ago the grandmother created her own FB page (OurBaby Myralewis Sanders) on July 7th...5 months after Myra vanished. She recently posted on the Find Myra page, begging the kidnapper to bring Myra back home. Her other posts are strange,,not making much sense. The FB page is being run by a dear woman who doesn't even know Myra. This woman is the only person actively doing anything for her. No word from the mother or father....which many feel is self-incriminating. Speculation amongst fellow FB posters is that the police are waiting it out...hoping to eventually get some evidence to charge one of the parents.

I have been following the Find Myra Lewis FB page. Several days ago the grandmother created her own FB page (OurBaby Myralewis Sanders) on July 7th...5 months after Myra vanished. She recently posted on the Find Myra page, begging the kidnapper to bring Myra back home. Her other posts are strange,,not making much sense. The FB page is being run by a dear woman who doesn't even know Myra. This woman is the only person actively doing anything for her. No word from the mother or father....which many feel is self-incriminating. Speculation amongst fellow FB posters is that the police are waiting it out...hoping to eventually get some evidence to charge one of the parents.

That makes me so sad :(

The grandmother's FB page is private so I could not view posts without befriending.

There is, however, a matter of concern. From the link provided, I read where, on Aug 9, the admin of the page claimed someone has removed their posters/flyers with the tipline # posted and replaced them with flyers without any contact information. Who would want to do that to this precious 2yo baby girl?

Where is Myra??? Lots of other babies are found and maybe not the way we wish they were found, but they are found.
Why not MYRA ?

Find Myra before her Amber Alert gets cancelled without her. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer