1138 users online (196 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lmr View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/MyraLewisHelpFindMe

I have been following the Find Myra Lewis FB page. Several days ago the grandmother created her own FB page (OurBaby Myralewis Sanders) on July 7th...5 months after Myra vanished. She recently posted on the Find Myra page, begging the kidnapper to bring Myra back home. Her other posts are strange,,not making much sense. The FB page is being run by a dear woman who doesn't even know Myra. This woman is the only person actively doing anything for her. No word from the mother or father....which many feel is self-incriminating. Speculation amongst fellow FB posters is that the police are waiting it out...hoping to eventually get some evidence to charge one of the parents.
    The grandmother's FB page is private so I could not view posts without befriending.

There is, however, a matter of concern. From the link provided, I read where, on Aug 9, the admin of the page claimed someone has removed their posters/flyers with the tipline # posted and replaced them with flyers without any contact information. Who would want to do that to this precious 2yo baby girl?

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Find Myra !!!!!!
    SCHMAE, Little Myra is so on my mind today as I said in another post. I lurk on her thread and see your posts all the time keeping her up front. THANK YOU. :-)

5 Months Pass, Myra Lewis Still Missing

$20,000 Reward... I pray it helps and leads to answers. Thankful Myra is in the news!!
    http://www.wjtv.com/story/26176283/5...aQ5A0.facebook

ETA: Although this article is dated August 1, it was just posted/reposted on the WJTV Facebook page.

Where is Myra??? Lots of other babies are found and maybe not the way we wish they were found, but they are found.
    Why not MYRA ?

Find Myra before her Amber Alert gets cancelled without her.

Quote Originally Posted by zelmajane View Post
    I hope the PD fingerprints those new flyers.
    Oh my goodness... Thank GOD for awesome people with awesome brains! I didn't even think of that. I hope so as well.

The parents speak to media! It's about time. Dad says he just can't see how anyone could hurt Myra. She has a "synergy persona". They feel that someone has her and they want her brought home.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26350...-disappearance

Quote Originally Posted by Quill View Post
    The parents speak to media! It's about time. Dad says he just can't see how anyone could hurt Myra. She has a "synergy persona". They feel that someone has her and they want her brought home.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26350...-disappearance
    Well alrighty then.... Why hasn't he taken advantage of the media attention they have gotten to speak to this person and ask them to PLEASE send Myra back to her family. To tell him/her how much their family misses her and loves her and to please bring her back?

I understand LE may have advised them not to do that for some reason but other than that I just don't understand. Maybe I just answered my own question. lol

So months of silence and today asking for her back? " Knows shes' ready to come home ''?

On the corner of Dysfunction and Junction
    I don't know..... Doesn't pass the sniff test for me. I'd LOVE for Myra to be with someone who loves her and is treating her well, but I just don't get the feeling that this is the case for this sweet baby.

Six months later and they are just now pleading for her RETURN?

IMO, a possible search party revisiting surrounding areas wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sweet baby Mira, I pray you are OK, and I am wrong!

I was a bit confused when the news piece aired last night. I first saw a Facebook post from a local NBC affiliate (which I shared here) that had a picture of the parents and other children. It also contained photos of the person who runs the FB page. I was anxiously awaiting the news broadcast. I wanted to hear their voices and what they had to say. Much to my disappointment, they aired nothing of the kind. It consisted of a re-telling of the whole disappearance and a mention of all of the above but no video of the people involved. I'll keep watching to see if they air it later.

Same spit, different day.

Find MYRA !

Can someone tell me why it was an "Amber Alert"? Was there a car or some POI they were looking for? I was thinking that was needed for the AA.
    ^Just my opinion.

-Praying for the victims and their families. May you have the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.-

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them. This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares. -snip it from the book of Romans

If I recall correctly, there was a delay in issuing the AA for that very reason. They knew it was not an immediate qualifier but I think they went ahead and issued it anyway.

Just saw this on my FB newsfeed. It is about an awareness campaign to "paint" Canton pink for Myra. Canton is the nearest town/city to Camden. It is also where the movies "My Dog Skip" (from the book by Mississippi's beloved Willie Morris) and John Grisham's "A Time to Kill" were made.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26353363/volunteers

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast