1116 users online (199 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    for Myra

No comment on the parents interview after SIX months.

This baby girl named Myra did not simply disappear. Someone knows where she is. I pray she is safe from harm and in loving arms.

I know LE searched the nearby pond. Will they do it again? She must be found. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Same spit, different day.

Find MYRA !

Still loved...
    Still missed....
    Never forgotten!

for Myra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Bless this baby girl. I know she is not afraid wherever she is

http://www.wjtv.com/story/26419084/6...-still-missing

Investigators remain hopeful that she'll be found, but admit they have zero leads.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...ddler/5998495/

"It was reported as a missing child, she was reported as having wandered off. We haven't been able to corroborate anything except that Myra is still missing," Tucker said. "Until we can prove or disprove one theory or another, we've still got to consider every possibility. She may have wandered off, she may have been abducted, we just don't know at this point. We don't have any physical evidence to lead us in any certain direction other than that"...

Tucker said the property has been searched extensively, including a large pond across the road.

"We've foot-searched every inch of the four square miles around this home. What we need are persons that may know the family or have contact with the family that may have knowledge of Myra's whereabouts," he said. "We need them to call the Sheriff's Department, however insignificant they feel the information may be. It may be that piece that we need that can put everything together for us. I would urge them to call and give us that information."

''What we need are persons that may know the family or have contact with the family that may have knowledge of Myra's whereabouts," '''
    This is curious, huh? If the answer to where Myra is lies within knowledge the family HAS, then what does that mean?

''What we need are persons that may know the family or have contact with the family that may have knowledge of Myra's whereabouts," '''
    This is curious, huh? If the answer to where Myra is lies within knowledge the family HAS, then what does that mean?
    If that's the case, they've had plenty of time to speak up. They haven't. If somebody close to that family knows something, then they know it's wrong to not tell. That includes everybody!

I think IF this family truly has no clue, and IF Myra did wander to grandma's on occasion, then they need to check sex offenders in the area. This is one tough case due to lack of info and people just shrugging their shoulders.

Where is Myra ? I cannot believe she's the only amber alert at this time and all this time and who even knows or remembers? Does the family home have a gigantic " WHERE IS MYRA"" and " If you have info, call 911'' sign in the front yard? Billboards? Radio shows? Does the family have a church that even mentions her name on Sundays for a prayer? Bake sales? Handing out ribbons? Does anyone besides the remaining 5 or 10 of us here, scattered across the globe, who never laid eyes on this baby, give a crap where she is? She was alive and breathing on this planet and then she was gone without an explanation? How does that happen and no one knows a thing? Or does everyone know ?

Where is Myra ? I cannot believe she's the only amber alert at this time and all this time and who even knows or remembers? Does the family home have a gigantic " WHERE IS MYRA"" and " If you have info, call 911'' sign in the front yard? Billboards? Radio shows? Does the family have a church that even mentions her name on Sundays for a prayer? Bake sales? Handing out ribbons? Does anyone besides the remaining 5 or 10 of us here, scattered across the globe, who never laid eyes on this baby, give a crap where she is? She was alive and breathing on this planet and then she was gone without an explanation? How does that happen and no one knows a thing? Or does everyone know ?
    The answer to many of your questions is yes. There are many in that area doing whatever they can. Her face is on billboards, pizza boxes and flyers/posters that I know of. I have no idea what the family has at their home. Recently the town of Canton placed pink ribbons around town. The community there has not ignored this tragedy. Local news, while not everyday anymore, does show her picture and recap, showing the tip line numbers to call. We have not forgotten her. We just don't know where else to look or what else to do.

I'm so glad to hear this ! I know local press has other stories to cover, but if they don't cover her , no one else will. I would hate to be a reporter and all over a case and then your boss tells you to go cover a foot ball game or go to city hall to cover this story or that and you have to abandon the baby that needs your voice. But , I have a feeling the answer does not lie with the public. I guess that's why it's frustrating. When you live a few states over where there was never any ' news' of her and we no longer see any reports at all, its' as if shes' out of sight, out of mind .

Quote Originally Posted by Quill View Post
    The answer to many of your questions is yes. There are many in that area doing whatever they can. Her face is on billboards, pizza boxes and flyers/posters that I know of. I have no idea what the family has at their home. Recently the town of Canton placed pink ribbons around town. The community there has not ignored this tragedy. Local news, while not everyday anymore, does show her picture and recap, showing the tip line numbers to call. We have not forgotten her. We just don't know where else to look or what else to do.
    Look to the heavens

New post from the Myra Lewis " Help Find Me" FB page..

"This is Myra with her lab Midnight. Myra was raised with Midnight from the time she came home from the hospital. Midnight left shortly after Myra went missing and she never came back home. Everyday she took the same route according to family members until one day Midnight did not return. Maybe someone in the area has seen her? She is solid black. Makes you wonder if she went to try to find Myra."

Quote Originally Posted by MsPooh View Post
    New post from the Myra Lewis " Help Find Me" FB page..

"This is Myra with her lab Midnight. Myra was raised with Midnight from the time she came home from the hospital. Midnight left shortly after Myra went missing and she never came back home. Everyday she took the same route according to family members until one day Midnight did not return. Maybe someone in the area has seen her? She is solid black. Makes you wonder if she went to try to find Myra."
    Why would this come out 6 months later? Looking for Midnight 6 months ago might have really made a big difference !

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast