753 users online (87 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Why would this come out 6 months later? Looking for Midnight 6 months ago might have really made a big difference !
    Ummm, this would have been REALLY nice to know!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

I suppose it never occurred to anybody to follow this dog, you know, just in case. Just too much sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    I suppose it never occurred to anybody to follow this dog, you know, just in case. Just too much sadness.
    That makes me sick. Bless that dog.
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

They said the dog left and came back a few times, always going to the left of the house and finally never came back. Makes me ill that Myra was obviously Midnight's baby, Midnight saw what happened to her baby...you know she did, most likely tried to report back to the family numerous times. I feel that there was a huge missed opportunity here.

Find Myra !

SOMEBODY knows what happened to this sweet princess... SOMEBODY needs to come clean and bring her home!!

It's been 7 months. She has not been forgotten, but she has not been found. Where is Myra?

@radamsWAPT: Will she ever be found? Today marks 7 months since little Myra Lewis went missing in Madison county. http://t.co/BNa3nCCdA7

Find MYRA !

Wow she still has not been found :-(...

Where is Lil Myra?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Find Myra !

its like a needle in a haystack when they are this little people say Im paranoid and laugh at me but my 8 year old is not allowed ANYWHERE but out 10 ft fenced back yard , she is very pretty and I worry from that angle , people tell me I cant live my life worried , YES I CAN, she does'nt suffer for it , she plays she learns , has friends, she does things other kids do, but she does not go out and play unsupervised and does not spend the night with other kids. It just cant be trusted anymore, and im not sure it ever could
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    its like a needle in a haystack when they are this little people say Im paranoid and laugh at me but my 8 year old is not allowed ANYWHERE but out 10 ft fenced back yard , she is very pretty and I worry from that angle , people tell me I cant live my life worried , YES I CAN, she does'nt suffer for it , she plays she learns , has friends, she does things other kids do, but she does not go out and play unsupervised and does not spend the night with other kids. It just cant be trusted anymore, and im not sure it ever could
    I am with you sloane. I've posted on my experiences before. My parents were extremely overprotective and I thought the bogeyman was a method my Dad used to control me. Little did I know that everything he Had seen and lived through growing up in the Great Depression and fighting through three wars was not only true, it was worse.

It took nothing less than a miracle for him to finally meet and marry my Ma and have children - two girls no less. He never let us out of his sight. I now repeat history, realizing just how right my Daddy was. Back in the 70s and 80s when I was growing up we may not have been as aware or empowered, but the argument can be made regarding the criminal mind / element.

I live my life and parent proactively. Being a requires me to view the world through a lens that is tinged with a stark reality that is so painful at times. Many of these children look like my girls, or their cousins, or .... me. As a result, I'd be lying if I said fear didn't play a role in this. It does. I choose to respect my fear. I do my best to handle this world as logically as I can - knowing that even if I do everything "right" I (and I can barely type these words - my kids) could end up a statistic.

It's maddening, but I'm not going to stop living my life. I'm also not going to take unnecessary risks with my life nor theirs. We've already lost enough. I pray to God I have them for as long as I live - and they are around to see their grand babies born.

Blessings to you and yours sloane and thanks for listening to me ramble....

#BringTheMissingHome

#WhereIsMyra!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 10-08-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Clarify
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Awe Kimi, this is it Being a requires me to view the world through a lens that is tinged with a stark reality that is so painful at times. Many of these children look like my girls, or their cousins, or .... me. As a result, I'd be lying if I said fear didn't play a role in this. It does. I choose to respect my fear. I do my best to handle this world as logically as I can - knowing that even if I do everything "right" I (and I can barely type these words - my kids) could end up a statistic.
    you totally hit the nail on the head!

I was the oppisite growing up , no one watched me very well and I cant believe, when I look back how many things could have happened , I even crossed paths with alot of evil people and a few of them ended up rotting in prison , but no one ever hurt me that I remember PURE LUCK! you arent rambiling either! Your kids are lucky to have someone so aware, I am heartbroken for those that arent so lucky
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Find Myra !

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast