NZ woman says passing plane covered her house in poo

zwiebel

Reaction score
A woman living under airport flight paths in Auckland, New Zealand, says a passing plane has dumped a load of poo on her house, car and garden.

'Karen Bass told the Herald on Sunday yesterday that her two-storey Flat Bush home and her silver car were covered in splotches of excrement dumped from a passing plane overnight

"The first thing when I walked out of my door this morning and I saw it, I thought an airplane s*** on us. You open the door and it smells like s***," she said.

"I'm absolutely disgusted at the moment. The amount of crap everywhere is horrendous." '

The Civil Aviation Authority says it hasn't received a complaint, but two other people in the area have come forward to say the same thing has happened to them - one man said poo splattered him, his wife and kids as a plane flew overhead. He also said he eventually gave up when his complaints to the CAA were ignored.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11332992

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 61
I'd be really mad if I were them! I'd want the airline to come and clean it all up.

wow does this really happen? i always thought planes had a pump out system on them, kinda gross to think is s'''t raining down.

What's blue ice?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_ice_(precipitation)

Blue ice in the context of aviation is frozen sewage material leaked mid-flight from commercial aircraft lavatory waste systems, a biowaste mixture of human waste and liquid disinfectant that freezes at high altitude. The name comes from the blue color of the disinfectant. Airlines are not allowed to dump their waste tanks in mid-flight, and pilots have no mechanism by which to do so; however, leaks can occur....

dang -- whole new meaning to bio fuel....

I know that planes dump fuel

I didn't know they dumped sewage in flight --- just gross

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd