1092 users online (219 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Morgan Harrington's mother Gil is guest True Crime Radio Thursday Oct. 2nd 8 PM ET

IF YOU MISS THE SHOW WITH GIL HARRINGTON YOU CAN ALWAYS LISTEN AT THE ARCHIVES AT WWW.SPREAKER.COM/TRICIAG

Morgan Harrington's mother Gil has graciously agreed to be my special guest on the Thursday Oct 2nd edition of True Crime Radio
    8 PM Eastern.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com starting at 7:30 PM Eastern to join us in our chat room.

If you have any questions for the Harrington's please put them in this thread or email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-02-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Such a special lady she is Tricia.. I'll be there. Thank you for reaching out to her to expand her platform. Looking forward to it. I'll send you a pm through WS, but Gil and family ... they did a fantastic job of getting Morgan's information out when it happened and created such publicity that most of us remember years later the details. It stuck in our minds. I would like for her to discuss how they got the publicity for her daughter that carried forward so as to eventually help others too.

And to the family of Morgan, -
    Last edited by atthelake; 10-01-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Big thanks Tricia ! I cancelled an appointment to stay home and listen...love that lady...she is a class act all the way !

Thank you so much Tricia! I just want to say how proud I am to be part of this forum - even more so after listening to your interview with Mrs. Harrington. You are so professional and treated her with such genuine sensitivity and gentleness. It's obvious that this isn't just an interview you are conducting - you genuinely care and feel deeply for these people. It comes through so clear.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Thank you so much Tricia! I just want to say how proud I am to be part of this forum - even more so after listening to your interview with Mrs. Harrington. You are so professional and treated her with such genuine sensitivity and gentleness. It's obvious that this isn't just an interview you are conducting - you genuinely care and feel deeply for these people. It comes through so clear.
    Dear Gypsy Road,

Thank you for your very kind post. You have made my day.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Tricia , I invited a few friends to the show last one...they enjoyed it very much. One of them could not stop talking about what a great radio hostess you are and how your voice was made for radio...He thinks you definitely have what it takes for a syndicated show with huge success....I agree...!

The family is very very brave GOd Bless Them All..

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...