JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Use this thread to list and discuss crimes possibly linked to Jesse Leroy Matthew.

DO NOT use this thread to discuss Alexis Murphy and Randy Allen Taylor.

[...]

Dameon Bradley was the black male Taylor positively identified as the person he was talking about in the Alexis Murphy case. Taylor also said that Bradley drove a maroon Chevy Caprice with big rims. He also described Bradley as having "corn rows".

At no time did the name Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr., or a vehicle resembling Matthews', come up in the Randy Taylor, Alexis Murphy case. Dameon Bradley, who testified in Randy Taylor's jurty trial, denied Taylor's allegations and had an alibi that was confirmed by law enforcement for the time period Alexis Murphy went missing.

It is also important to note that Bradley is light-skinned and is of much smaller build than Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. Bradley also worked at the McDonald's at the Liberty Gas Station, where Taylor saw him on a regular basis.

cont. at the link

http://www.blueridgelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/AM-Press-release.jpg

Any discussion of Randy Allen Taylor belongs in the appropriate forum.

Randy Allen Taylor

I haven't been able to keep up with everything on this story (stomach flu hit our house), and I rarely post. Wow is all I can say about the developments. I used to live in VA and my parents still do, it is very scary to think that JM was operating in that area when I lived there.

I have been trying to get caught up and if this was posted I apologize I haven't seen it posted. With a possibility of Cassandra Morton being connected I did some searching about the crime scene in her case after seeing some where that it might be associated because of the similarity of the crime scene and I found this link:

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/78135977.html

I know it a lot has not been said about Morgan Harrington's crime scene, but her parents have made some statements and written some about broken/crushed bones. In the above link it describes Cassandra Morton being found covered in rocks with her head exposed. That is a little different to me than the shallow grave (which is what has been described before). I just wanted to share if they are connected maybe it also gives more insight into JM and his mindset.

Her head was "detached" and her body covered with rocks.

I didn't want to get too graphic but I saw that. Just figured it might be worth noting in case he is connected to this crime. My thoughts is whoever killed her could have covered her body with the rocks and left the head exposed for whatever reason. It has been considered a shallow grave in other reports I read.

I had read that before and wondered about it another article described her as covered in brush. Covered in brush sounds more like JLM to me cover with rocks sounds more planned and meticulous but it might just be semantics. Several article i've read attribute the head not being with the body to animal activity.

Her head was "detached" and her body covered with rocks.

Has anyone ever said if they believe it was due to animals or if it was the perp who (hate saying it) detached the head?

I would guess it would be due to animal activity. I guess I see it differently. If it was planned out I would think there would be more a grave carved out and then rocks on top to make the body harder to find. If it was just rocks placed on top it might have just been what was available on that part of the mountain and used as a last minute to hide the body. JMO though I don't really have any experience in even burying a pet let a lone a human.

Has Anyone seen this?
This is the first time for me seeing this story. I wonder if JLM Jr saw it.

Service for Remembering Samantha Clarke was held September 13th, 2014 at an area Park.
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26526128/...-disappearance
Look at comment number 6. It was made before anyone reported Hannah Graham missing. This event was publicized and sponsored by CUE. AM's aunt was present at the event.

For those whom are following the dates and synchronicities. 18 September 1996 in Orange, VA the abduction and murder of Anne Carolyn McDaniel (20) took place. Anne's body was recovered on Mt Pony, Culpepper.

Jesse Matthew was 14 and 9 months. Could he have had the opportunity? What is the driving age in VA?

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...DEzAAAAIBAJ&sjid=dwgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=4748,2240497

You have to be 16 yrs and 3 months to have a license and a permit I believe is 15 and a half.

Has Anyone seen this?
This is the first time for me seeing this story. I wonder if JLM Jr saw it.

Service for Remembering Samantha Clark was held September 13th, 2014 at an area Park.
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26526128/...-disappearance
Look at comment number 6. It was made before anyone reported Hannah Graham missing. This event was publicized and sponsored by CUE. AM's aunt was present at the event.

Comment #6 gives me the chills. Serious chills.

Do you think the Clark Remembrance gathering + the football game triggered him to abduct Hannah?

Melissa J. Hipolit
‏@MelissaCBS6
Christopher Newport clarified that the student who was allegedly assaulted by #JesseMatthew chose not to prosecute. @CBS6 #HannahGraham

Melissa J. Hipolit
‏@MelissaCBS6
Christopher Newport clarified that the student who was allegedly assaulted by #JesseMatthew chose not to prosecute. @CBS6 #HannahGraham
Having once worked in a College Athletics office of a well known University, I can tell you that someone likely persuaded her to "let it go." I feel the same about LU, too. IMO. Those two schools do/did not rank up there with the big area universities. CNU was very new to the competitive athletic scene and was probably doing everything in their power to build and develop their athletics programs as a source of revenue and pride for the University. No way that back in 2003 the Administration wanted that kind of publicity.

Do you think the Clark Remembrance gathering + the football game triggered him to abduct Hannah?

This is strange. It seems to me that the AA in both of these stories posed as a pot dealer? Does anyone else get that? I can definitely see JM using marijuana...he looked stoned in the Blue Light pic in Coys article...
I get a feeling he was involved in these cases, and I will not be surprised if his DNA comes back on the AM case. I honestly hope it does.

RD? Help please. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back