1136 users online (243 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AZ - Lydia Stevens, 16, Phoenix, 29 Sept 2014

Lydia Marie Stevens

North Phoenix community still searching for missing girl
    PHOENIX -- People at the Calvary Chapel North Phoenix love Lydia Marie Stevens. She never seems down," said youth pastor Rae Moomey. "She always just has a joy. She's not shy, and she loves to laugh and be funny."But now, she's missing. The 16-year-old Pinnacle High School student has not been seen since Monday morning, when she left her home near 28th Street and Utopia Road. Members of the church are worried about her. "She left for school and never checked in at school," Moomey said. "That's unfortunately all that we know." Moomey said that the 20 members of the church's youth group have been passing out flyers and holding prayer meetings for Stevens. A Phoenix Police Missing Person bulletin describes Stevens as a "white female, 16 years old, 5'4" tall, weighing 170 pounds." She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and black yoga pants.
    http://ktar.com/22/1771646/North-Pho...r-missing-girl
    James Holmes with Phoenix Police said in an email Stevens is listed as a runaway, but officers are investigating.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Not much to go on and there was problems at home are unknown. Hopefully she has a close friend who can shed some light on the situation.
    Just My Opinion

AZ - Lydia Marie Stevens, 16, Phoenix, 29 Sept 2014

People at the Calvary Chapel North Phoenix love Lydia Marie Stevens.

"She never seems down," said youth pastor Rae Moomey. "She always just has a joy. She's not shy, and she loves to laugh and be funny."

But now, she's missing. The 16-year-old Pinnacle High School student has not been seen since Monday morning, when she left her home near 28th Street and Utopia Road. Members of the church are worried about her.

"She left for school and never checked in at school," Moomey said. "That's unfortunately all that we know."

Moomey said that the 20 members of the church's youth group have been passing out flyers and holding prayer meetings for Stevens. A Phoenix Police Missing Person bulletin describes Stevens as a "white female, 16 years old, 5'4" tall, weighing 170 pounds." She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and black yoga pants.

James Holmes with Phoenix Police said in an email Stevens is listed as a runaway, but officers are investigating.

Moomey does not know if anything was wrong at home for Stevens. "We're not aware," she said. "We're just waiting.

"Hopefully, they can confirm something for everyone soon to go on."

http://ktar.com/22/1771646/North-Pho...r-missing-girl

bumping
    Just My Opinion

there was a thread started earlier for this

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...September-2014
    Just My Opinion

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Phoenix police searching for missing teen Lydia Marie Stevens
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I can't believe the local media is not really catching on to this case. I live in Phoenix and I can't find much information.

Anyone find FB page for her ?
    Don't mind the misspellings.

I can't find anything. All I have found is people from her church sharing her missing poster.

Nancy Grace just covered this, hopefully that means more attention. Not much info though.

Everything is MOO and I am always willing to be wrong!

October 2013 marked 60 years since Evelyn Hartley's violent kidnapping while babysitting.

We need fresh eyes in the case - please visit us in
    Evelyn's thread!

Nancy Grace just had her case on. She said a male in a pickup truck has been harassing a few girls right in the area where she was last seen. Nancy brought up a good point- There should be a composite sketch done.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Parents on alert after groping, flashing incidents near 2 Valley schools

According to Paradise Valley Unified School District officials, a Horizon High School student was walking to school when she noticed a white SUV following behind her near 56th Place and Hillery Drive.

A man in the car, a white male in his late 20s, reportedly then exposed himself to the teen before fleeing the area.

Later in the day, less than five miles away, a Shadow Mountain high schooler was groped as she made her way to campus.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-nor...valley-schools
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Caught my attention. I'm in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Davia18 View Post
    Anyone find FB page for her ?
    I found this one; not much on it.

https://www.facebook.com/lydia.stevens.1848

Oh buddy! If anyone needs to know any info about the area. This is where I grew up maybe 2 miles away. She went to a rival high school. I looked at the facebook page that Justbecause posted. It seems like it might be her. She went missing close to the school boundaries to both North Canyon and Pinnacle.
    I will say there is a lot of drug activity in that area.

Trigger, there has ALWAYS been a problem with men groping and flashing in the area. Shadow and Horizon are pretty far from the area but its just a 10-15 minute drive. I know, when I went to school there (7 years ago) was a similar issue but that guy got jailed.
    Again, if any of you guys have questions about the area, the people, lifestyle shoot me a message I am really hoping this girl is found.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast