1117 users online (270 members and 847 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Hard to believe it's been 8 years since Bob disappeared, and nobody's been held accountable yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoose View Post
    Hard to believe it's been 8 years since Bob disappeared, and nobody's been held accountable yet.
    Sure hope you're right about the yet!

Bob & Fontelle deserve better.

When I saw this, I immediately thought of Bob. Had to look at a map to see how far it was from Running Springs.
    Doubt it is him, but this gives me hope some day he will surface.
    A person driving through the open desert near the Silver Valley Road and Bon View Avenue intersection found the remains and flagged down a San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputy at approximately 5:42 p.m. Wednesday.
    http://www.desertdispatch.com/articl...NEWS/140719965

Officials suspect the remains may have been there for more than a year, sheriff's spokeswoman Cynthia Bachman said.
    http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...rwin/12829809/

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post

Still getting away with it, I see.

Still getting away with it, I see.
    Yes indeed.

Another week.

Will falling leaves & the time change reveal information?

Another week.

Will falling leaves & the time change reveal information?
    We can only hope and pray that will be the case.

The years pass. Rains wash away soil, mudslides move mountains. Hidden secrets get revealed. People face their day in court. Dirty deeds get exposed.

Does anyone know what ultimately happened to Fontelle? Did the greedy relatives get her evicted and run her out of town?
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    The years pass. Rains wash away soil, mudslides move mountains. Hidden secrets get revealed. People face their day in court. Dirty deeds get exposed.

Does anyone know what ultimately happened to Fontelle? Did the greedy relatives get her evicted and run her out of town?
    Please refer to posts #414 and #416 in this thread. (I knew I had read something about this sometime back, but had to go looking for the exact posts.)

I think about Bob, and especially Fontelle, almost every day. I would really like to see justice in this lifetime. Most all of us on here have a similar theory as to what happened. It seems insane to think that LE would NOT entertain that theory and push forward with it. Unless someone has a last-minute conscience and a deathbed confession, however, I don't think this will be solved. As others have pointed out, the body would be so decomposed that a COD would be hard to tell. Still, if there was enough circumstantial evidence (hopefully there is a lot and it's just been held back from the general public) then maybe it could still go to trial. This whole case frustrates me.

Has anyone ever tried reaching out to Fontelle? I realize that she would be even more advanced in age at this time and nobody needs to be pestering her, but I always thought that a "hey, there are people who care about you" message might be nice.
    Find Brooke
    * Disappeared from a friend's house in Berea, Kentucky in June, 2013
    * Last text to a friend stated "I'm scared"
    * No other clues have been uncovered
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ea-22-Jun-2013

I did want to tell this group working Bob's case, I lost my husband of 48 years this year in April.

I know what happened to him and where he is. I can't imagine Fontelle not knowing these things about her Bob. I imagine it only adds to her heartbreak, not knowing. And even though she knew him for a long time, they were newly married. It cannot be a coincidence that they had just married and before he could put anything in her name, he disappeared. I wonder how this would have worked out had he not told the family he was adding her to everything he owned. I believe that announcement is what signed his death warrant. IMO
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    I did want to tell this group working Bob's case, I lost my husband of 48 years this year in April.

I know what happened to him and where he is. I can't imagine Fontelle not knowing these things about her Bob. I imagine it only adds to her heartbreak, not knowing. And even though she knew him for a long time, they were newly married. It cannot be a coincidence that they had just married and before he could put anything in her name, he disappeared. I wonder how this would have worked out had he not told the family he was adding her to everything he owned. I believe that announcement is what signed his death warrant. IMO
    So sorry for your loss! I lost my parents 5 years apart. It is still devastating. Prayers for your family and Bob's as well.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

California doesn't have good sketch artists do they?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39