806 users online (110 members and 696 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Tomorrow morning will have a good estimate of how many searchers will need food

Please check here tomorrow (Sunday) morning around 10:30 AM Eastern, maybe even earlier, to see what we need

We usually don't do it this way because we need so much food. We can't leave it to just 90 minutes before lunch time to start finding members who can donate the food.

However, this is a bit of an unusual situation.

Thank you for your generosity. I hope everyone understands what happened today. We just can't plan for things (like Ebola) that affect the turnout.

Remember if you have a receipt you can use it as a tax deduction. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and I'll put you in touch with KlaasKids.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I knew this would happen. The Hoggle children are not getting the attention they need from the community. I don't understand why. I am local and volunteered as a search member at the last weekend search. I also passed on KlaasKids via a websleuther to a friend of the family. The first weekend of volunteer searches, the family had expected >1000 searchers, by 12pm on Saturday only 150 ppl had stopped by. The Charlottesville case has garnered a lot of the MSM attention, and yes, now ebola. I think about these children daily and slammed on my breaks on a major road two weeks ago when I saw a child I thought was Jacob. As I approached, I realized it was not. My heart aches for TT and his family. I will be there tomorrow afternoon. I only hope many more people can join this search

We do have a bit of good news. We need to have lunch TODAY, Sunday Oct 5th, for 40 People. 30 Searchers and 10 volunteers who are helping in the office.

How about we shoot for 15 Large pizzas and maybe a few sandwiches and bottles of pop. That will feed more than 40 but I'm sure there will be people who will eat more than 2 pieces of pizza.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST ON THIS THREAD YOUR ORDER SO WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHAT WE HAVE ARRIVING FOR LUNCH

Yesterday the left overs when to the Fire Department and the Police Department.

It is up to you who you want to call but Dominoes did do a great job yesterday and they have sandwiches too.

However post 3 and 4 from all4justice KaylynnCouture have many other places you can order from.

Domino's Pizza
    Order online: http://www.dominos.com or call (301) 540-3388
    (Notes: Has a lot of coupons available. Can also pre-order in advance online. Opens 11AM Saturday for orders)

The food needs to go to: The Germantown Community Center located at 18905 Kingsview road
    Germantown Maryland
    240-777-8095

We need to do this quickly so we can have lunch to the searchers by 12 noon Eastern.

Thank you for everything.
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-05-2014 at 11:16 AM.

CLICK HERE

OR

I ordered:

3 large pizzas

3 2-liter sodas

Pizza Hut

They should arrive in about 35 or 40 minutes.
    Last edited by all4justice; 10-05-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Needed to add time of delivery
    If there's no link, then it's just my opinion, my own opinion. I am a lawyer but I don't practice criminal law. However, I'm happy to research and share what I find in order to contribute to the discussion.
    ======================================

Quote Originally Posted by all4justice View Post
    i ordered:

3 large pizzas

3 2-liter sodas

pizza hut

they should arrive in about 35 or 40 minutes.
    thank you all4justice. You are such a sweetheart.

CLICK HERE

OR

All4justice ordered:

3 large pizzas

3 2-liter sodas

Websleuths Ordered:

4 large pizzas

2-2 liter sodas

TOTAL NOW ORDERED:

7 large pizzas

5 2-liter bottles of soda.

We need about 8 more pizzas and a few sandwiches.

It's already 11:30 Eastern so we need these as fast as possible..

Tricia

CLICK HERE

OR

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    This is why I love websleuths so much.

I sent out an urgent tweet in the hope of getting more help. I don't know how else I can help being in the UK, and I'm totally broke until I get paid tomorrow. If I can help in any other way please let me know, I am very happy to if I can.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

10 more pizza's order by "Anonymous" SO WE ARE ALL GOOD TO GO.

If someone wants to order a few sandwiches or if someone has already ordered that's ok because a few more people are showing up to search.

THANK YOU.

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    This is why I love websleuths so much.

I sent out an urgent tweet in the hope of getting more help. I don't know how else I can help being in the UK, and I'm totally broke until I get paid tomorrow. If I can help in any other way please let me know, I am very happy to if I can.
    Skibaboo,

You have done plenty. Thank you very much for caring.

CLICK HERE

OR

We at KlaasKIDS would like to give a heartfelt "Thanks" to all who helped feed the volunteers this past weekend. Your generosity is always overwhelming and we want you to know how appreciated it is. Again, thank you very much!
    KlaasKIDS Search Center Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3