858 users online (115 members and 743 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Breaking: Alan Henning murdered by Islamic State

Devastating for his family and friends, devastating for the international Muslim community that pleaded for his release. These people are just fanatical murders, terrorists; this is not Islam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29485405

A US man named Kessig(?) is threatened.

RIP Alan
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

This news has me shaking with anger, I can't even find any words to express how I feel. Pure Evil.

Yes, it affected me deeply. I hope if one good thing comes out of this, it will be that it smashes the myth that "Islamic" State are in any way at all truly "Islamic". They are a group of terrorists who are abusing the name of religion to justify their savagery, and to lure the disaffected and lost to be their cannon fodder. On the radio this morning they were talking to an expert who said so many of those being lured out to fight know nothing about true Islam - some of them were even buying "Islam for Dummies" books!

We need to stop allowing them to carry the badge of "Islam"; Muslims around the world spoke out against the execution of Alan and were ignored. We should be publicising *their* words.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy