1555 users online (366 members and 1189 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

Kayelyn Louder

Police and family searching for missing Murray woman
    MURRAY Two Utah parents are holding out hope that their adult daughter will be found safe following her mysterious disappearance. Family and friends of Kayelyn Louder, 30, have been searching every day since she went missing on Sept. 27. Video from her condominium shows her leaving the building in a tank top, shorts and barefoot in the late afternoon last Saturday, said her father Jesse Louder. "She left with just herself ... and it was pouring rain," he said. Though there has been no history of any abnormal behavior in the past, he said she had "a little bit of depression" due to her recent employment situation. "She's been in and out of jobs for the last year, so it's been a little tough for her," Jesse said. Kayelyn usually "checks in with her mother" on a daily basis, he said, which is why the family is so concerned. She left her home with no belongings, leaving behind her mobile phone, house keys, purse, car keys and her pet dog.
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=31832844
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Kayelyn Louder's Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/kayelyn.louder?fref=ts

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Find Kayelyn Louder FB group for her:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/542274222570458/

The link in los2188 post above shows:

Video from her condominium shows her leaving the building in a tank top, shorts and barefoot in the late afternoon last Saturday, said her father Jesse Louder.
    It also says "She left her home with no belongings, leaving behind her mobile phone, house keys, purse, car keys and her pet dog".

Barefoot in the pouring rain? And not taking anything with her? MOO but that seems to me like she was just running out to do something for a quick minute - like maybe she forgot to roll up her car windows and was in a hurry because of the rain?

I can't imagine leaving everything and being barefoot unless it was supposed to just be a quick trip, but hope she's safe, and comes home quickly.
    Last edited by Unsolved; 10-04-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Can I have a mod change her age to 30 years old please?

Despite all the efforts, Suzie Louder is still baffled as to what caused her daughter to suddenly leave without a trace. "Something weird is going on," she said. "It's just not normal behavior."
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...an.html?pg=all

Murray Police looking for a missing woman

Video at link. Very concerning.
    http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/5372727

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/sto...AE6BID4RKfYKSg

CLICK HERE to see a map of the area she went missing in.
    Little Cottonwood Creek runs through the condo area somehow and there's a large cemetery to the east.

Unless she was grabbed by a convenient killer like Brooke Wilberger was in Oregon, I suspect this is more of a Jennifer Huston case.

Her Facebook page shows pictures of her living and bedrooms in total uproar; I hope they've been searched for drugs or other issues.

Her Facebook page shows pictures of her living and bedrooms in total uproar
    I have to admit, I wouldn't want to take a picture of myself in a bedroom that messy and for someone of her age maybe?

That was my bedroom at that age. Single, disorganized, and no one to impress--I don't see it as out of the ordinary. I'm real concerned for her, and I have to say I don't like the media's depression/possible suicide angle right off the get-go-I feel this causes people to not take it as seriously.

Is it possible she ran out to meet someone outside of her building?

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/05/polic...n-from-murray/

Interesting comments under the article

Also, I didn't realize she had a roommate

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/5...olice.html.csp

"That Kayelyn Louder had vanished only came to light once her roommate — who had left Saturday — came back to their condo late Sunday or early Monday. "

I wonder where the roomate was? What time did s/he leave on Sat? I hope s/he can shed some light on the situation.

I really suck at maps. I've spent the last hour trying to figure out if any of my head rsos are actually near Kayelyn's place.

Anyone wanna try?

Kayelyn Louder 'Like[d]' an interesting selection of books on her FB account:

"On The Road"
    "Man's Search For Meaning"
    "Encyclopedia Of Serial Killers"
    "Man And His Symbols"

https://www.facebook.com/kayelyn.louder/books
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

I don't know, this case screams mental health problems to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    I don't know, this case screams mental health problems to me.
    How??

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast