1496 users online (347 members and 1149 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Australia - Carly McBride, 31, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/26...brook/?cs=4173

POLICE are searching for Carly McBride, 31, after the Belmont woman failed to return home on Tuesday.

Ms McBride was last seen in Muswellbrook's Calgaroo Avenue about 2pm on Tuesday and serious concerns are held for her welfare.

Last edited by marlywings; 10-09-2014 at 07:05 AM. Reason: added photo of Carly

https://www.facebook.com/HunterValleyLAC

Hunter Valley LAC - NSW Police Force

Police are appealing for public assistance to locate a woman missing from the state’s Hunter region.

Carly McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday (30 September 2014).

Police were alerted when she failed to return to her Belmont home and couldn’t be located or contacted.

Officers from Hunter Valley Local Area Command have conducted extensive searches for Carly; however, she has not been located.

Serious concerns are held for her welfare.

Carly is described as being of Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander appearance, approximately 165cm to 175cm tall, with a thin build, brown hair and eyes.

Anyone who sees Carly or believes they know her whereabouts is urged to contact police immediately.

https://www.facebook.com/HunterValleyLAC

Hunter Valley Police are still appealing for any information concerning the disappearance of Carly McBride. Extensive searches were carried out in Muswellbrook on the weekend but she has not been located. Anyone with information is asked to contact Hunter Valley Police on 02 6542 6999 or Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000

https://www.facebook.com/CARLYMCBRIDENSW

This is a local case for me, police & SES have been searching all weekend with no luck.

She's now been missing for 6 days......

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-0...-woman/5792764

Hunter Valley police seek information to find missing woman

Hunter Valley police are still appealing for information to find a Lake Macquarie woman who has been missing for almost a week.

31-year-old Carly McBride was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue, Muswellbrook on Tuesday about 2:00pm (AEST).

Police were alerted when she failed to return to her Belmont home and could not be contacted.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

I wonder why they state they have concerns for her welfare...?

ETA I apologize if this question is answered somewhere on the FB links...my browser keeps crashing while I am tryin to read there.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

Her friends are saying it is because she has a Daughter who she would never leave. Her boyfriend and his friends are saying it is because of her associations.

<modsnip>

There doesn't seem to be much information forthcoming from the Police.
    Last edited by marlywings; 10-09-2014 at 06:50 AM. Reason: we don't allow rumours on WS

Welcome to websleuths uh oh.

Carly was about an hour and a half drive from home when she went missing. I wonder what she was doing.

I know someone close to her too and they're beside themselves. It's been over a week now I believe. I hope she's safe but i'm really worried.
    To the batmobile!

This is the missing person facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CARLYMCBRIDENSW
    To the batmobile!

Thank you, Uh oh and Batwoman!
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

Carly McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.

Police were alerted when she failed to return to her Belmont home and couldn’t be contacted.

Inspector Guy Guiana, Duty Officer at Hunter Valley Local Area Command, says his officers have conducted extensive searches for Carly, but have been unable to establish her whereabouts.

"Serious concerns are held for Carly’s welfare and anyone who sees her, or believes they know where she might be, is urged to contact police.

"Muswellbrook officers have secured CCTV footage from local businesses, canvassed the town, conducted searches along the banks of the Hunter River and also along the Skellatar Stock Route," he said.

http://www.muswellbrookchronicle.com...woman/?cs=1235

Police and MSM are very quiet, specially for someone that has been missing 8 days. Nothing on her Help Find FB page for 3 days - very strange.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Yep the silence is deafening

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast