AZ - Hayden Nelson, 3, dies in hot car, Phoenix, 4 Oct 2014

zwiebel

Reaction score
'Phoenix Police are investigating the death of a 3-month-baby boy who was apparently left in a car outside a church for three hours Saturday afternoon.
Officers were called to the Abundant Life Church at 1914 E. Roeser Road at about 2 p.m. Saturday in regard to an injured child.'

Haden Nelson was in the care of his mother's friend, but confusingly, both mother and friend were in the church at practise at the time. Mom only realized baby was missing at the end. The baby was left for 3 hours in temps of 95+.
Police have not decided if the woman friend will face charges.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/3-month-old-left-in-car-for-hours-dies-278242601.html

If I'm reading straight, mom went to church first, leaving baby with friend. Friend arrived later with two other children (not stated whose they are, hers or mom's) but left Hayden outside in the car. 3 hours later, mom starts looking for baby, at which point friend remembers and rushes out to car.

Hayden could not be saved. It was just too, too hot inside the car.

He was three years old, not three months old. Walking, talking three year old. I bet he struggled as hard as he could to free himself. Poor little boy!

This just incredible, why is this happening so often now, it's like a new way to kill a child! This person again uses the old excuse they forgot the child in the car?! How on earth can a 3 yr old be forgotten, and for 3 hours? IMO, it's because they are punishing the child. :mad: jmo

I could have sworn that article originally said three months old. because it mentioned 'baby' several times in the text as well, and now it says 'child'.

I was thinking that with two other kids, maybe it's possible to miss the baby if he was sleeping. But I struggle to see how two kids could be remembered, and one toddler forgotten, frankly.

I could have sworn that article originally said three months old. because it mentioned 'baby' several times in the text as well, and now it says 'child'.

I was thinking that with two other kids, maybe it's possible to miss the baby if he was sleeping. But I struggle to see how two kids could be remembered, and one toddler forgotten, frankly.

/news/3-month-old-left-in-car-for-hours-dies-278242601.

In the link which i cut so it shows full sentence, it definitely says 3 month old Z, they must have changed the age in article just after you posted it, but not on the link. :) So you're not being forgetful :p

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back