743 users online (174 members and 569 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Hardly slept last night. I'm beside myself. To me baljeev is nino, someone I met about 4 years ago on a forum, we got along as we both support Liverpool. He's like a little brother and a good mate wrapped in one, someone I have talked to virtually every day for the last 4 years, despite never meeting in real life.
    Last edited by skibaboo; 10-07-2014 at 08:18 AM.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

No news is good news, right ? be safe, little friend.

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Hardly slept last night. I'm beside myself. To me baljeev is nino, someone I met about 4 years ago on a anxiety site, we got along as we both support Liverpool. He's like a little brother and a good mate wrapped in one, someone I have talked to virtually every day for the last 4 years, despite never meeting in real life.
    Sorry to hear you have a personal interest in this one. Hopefully he will be found safe soon.

Indian weddings can go on for days on end, but usually in large family groups and not with people going off on their own. If no one else is missing then it's very concerning.

Hardly slept last night. I'm beside myself. To me baljeev is nino, someone I met about 4 years ago on a forum, we got along as we both support Liverpool. He's like a little brother and a good mate wrapped in one, someone I have talked to virtually every day for the last 4 years, despite never meeting in real life.
    Baljeev is very lucky to have you as you know exactly what needs to be done now to help find him! Please contact his family (even though you don't know them) and offer your help. They must be beside themselves, as you are.
    Hoping for a very speedy positive result in this one xx

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMyself View Post
    Baljeev is very lucky to have you as you know exactly what needs to be done now to help find him! Please contact his family (even though you don't know them) and offer your help. They must be beside themselves, as you are.
    Hoping for a very speedy positive result in this one xx
    I have talked to a family member, told them everything I could think of that may help. They were already aware of what I was able to tell them, so that is good.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Hi Skibs, sorry to hear about your mate, can't believe you are here discussing someone you know.... just out of interest (because I'm nosey / curious / a wannabe detective lol!) how did you hear he was missing? Has there been no online presence from him and is that unusual? x

He often goes offline a day or two here or there. It did not raise alarm bells until we began to see the police postings and now the fb page

Sorry, Schmae, I didn't realise you know him too!

Quote Originally Posted by ajc748 View Post
    Hi Skibs, sorry to hear about your mate, can't believe you are here discussing someone you know.... just out of interest (because I'm nosey / curious / a wannabe detective lol!) how did you hear he was missing? Has there been no online presence from him and is that unusual? x
    Thank you! I was contacted by a family member, (via how we talk, he was still signed in) I actually thought it was him joking with us at first, because he jokes with us a lot. Like SCHMAE, it didn't ring any alarm bells when we hadn't heard from him for a day or 2, that sometimes happened. Especially at a weekend, looking back I did think when the football was on, on saturday, it was odd he wasn't about, we usually would talk when the match was on, but not always. But now I know he was at the wedding at that time.

He left the wedding and was seen at a petrol station just under an hour later, his phone battery died I was told and he has no money. There has been a sighting of him at 1.30pm sunday, sitting on the side of the road (per the fb page) He seems to be heading south from the location of the wedding. I'm trying to put a map together but today of all days technology is letting my down. My phone won't even turn on thanks to iO8!

No money could mean two things. He may have enough on him to eat a burger for a day or two... like 10 or 20 bucks. He may just not have enough to say catch a flight, bus, taxi, hotel. SO I wonder if he actually he had zero money at all.

He may not have needed much money at a family wedding, however, most men always have their wallet with them. Do you know if his bank records have been checked for any withdrawals or debit card transactions?

Quote Originally Posted by ajc748 View Post
    He may not have needed much money at a family wedding, however, most men always have their wallet with them. Do you know if his bank records have been checked for any withdrawals or debit card transactions?
    I do not know that no, but it sounds like the family are assisting police and doing everything they can so I assume they would be on to that.

What is the patient confidentiality like in UK? Could someone admit themselves into a hospital for help and be private if they didnt' want their family to know? If so, wouldnt the hospital HAVE to tell LE so they would not continue searching? Could you go into a hospital as a John Doe with no ID on you and get treatment? And then no one would know ? If so, and LE called, would hospital have to say ' well we do have a john doe who fits your description of your missing person'?

I was just wondering if something happened at the wedding that made him want to leave. I don't know how traditional his family is but maybe he was feeling pressure from guests asking when he was going to get married etc or maybe he was feeling a bit down that he wasn't in a relationship (don't know if he is or isn't) and this made him just want to get away for a bit. Saying that if something did happen then 12.30am is a strange time to just leave as the wedding would have just about finished- in my experience of weddings they usually finish up at about 12 am. Was he making his own way home? Was he meant to be staying with relatives?

Skibaboo and SCHMAE doe you guys know if he drinks alcohol?

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast