1055 users online (267 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

Use this thread to discuss the SEARCH for Hannah Graham.

OFF TOPIC posts will be removed.

Thanks.

ETA: Discussion of Alexis Murphy and Randy Allen Taylor belongs in the appropriate forum.

Forum: Randy Allen Taylor
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Here's a fresh thread. Let's see if we can keep this one open.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Has anyone heard about the photos that were taken by the drone?
    Are they finished being analysed?
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Thanks Bessie!

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Has anyone heard about the photos that were taken by the drone?
    Are they finished being analysed?
    No, I haven't to answer your question, but I can't imagine that information would be released to the general public unless they had found her, or something of hers. I would think that would be breaking news- or at least I certainly hope it would be!

From the Charlottesville NewsPlex (10/7):

"On Wednesday, we are also going to have two imagining analyst join us,” said Mark Eggman with VDEM. “They're going to be going through it live, the imagery and the imagining from that aircraft over the weekend. That's been processed yesterday and today, so tomorrow we're going to see it live, and we're going to be working with them on that."

Quote Originally Posted by MJPeony View Post
    Thanks Bessie!

No, I haven't to answer your question, but I can't imagine that information would be released to the general public unless they had found her, or something of hers. I would think that would be breaking news- or at least I certainly hope it would be!

Or we may notice the search going in a different direction
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan9 View Post
    From the Charlottesville NewsPlex (10/7):

"On Wednesday, we are also going to have two imagining analyst join us,” said Mark Eggman with VDEM. “They're going to be going through it live, the imagery and the imagining from that aircraft over the weekend. That's been processed yesterday and today, so tomorrow we're going to see it live, and we're going to be working with them on that."
    I think it may indicate areas to be searched, Something may stick out as strange.

Or maybe it will show something that is obvious.

Will they continue to use it in other areas? I hope they do if nothing is found

An eyes on update from this morning in C. Barefoot's post on the facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by FindHG View Post
    An eyes on update from this morning in C. Barefoot's post on the facebook page.
    To clarify, the post is on his Facebook page . There are teams of four officers, each of which with maps and directions to remote County locations. They've been asked to walk the roadsides and search the woods.
    Last edited by Bryan9; 10-08-2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Added link

How JM can allow these men and women to sacrifice their days searching for Hannah day in and day out is beyond me. (Of course, this is assuming JM is guilty of abduction and knows where she is... which I believe at this point he is).

I'm grateful for our justice system in this country. But there is a deep price that is paid if in fact JM knows where she is. A tragic irony.

Who is allowed to visit him in jail right now? Anyone besides his by-the-book legal counsel?? Have there been friends and family pleading with him?? What about his pastor? Can he go in there and encourage the truth? His old Christian friends? Where are the people that can approach him from a non-legal angle to help him do the right thing?

(I don't expect full answers to these from you fellow WS'ers. Just expressing my thoughts and frustrations...)
    Last edited by MJPeony; 10-08-2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: removed reference to unlinked post

I just wish there was someone who had seen JM after he left Tempo with Hannah
    Some one who could say I saw him at X o'clock
    He was last seen on video (AFAIK) after one

If LE knew when he was next seen, it may give them some idea of how far he may have traveled
    Or how near

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    I just wish there was someone who had seen JM after he left Tempo with Hannah
    Some one who could say I saw him at X o'clock
    He was last seen on video (AFAIK) after one

If LE knew when he was next seen, it may give them some idea of how far he may have traveled
    Or how near
    My gut tells me that he got her quickly into the car and then that was it. No one else would have witnessed them together.

Quote Originally Posted by MJPeony View Post
    My gut tells me that he got her quickly into the car and then that was it. No one else would have witnessed them together.
    I guess what I meant was someone who saw him alone after Hannah was seen with him

To get some idea of what time he got home
    It would/may help in figuring out how much time he had to do whatever he did and how far he could have traveled

Rosemadderlake

Oh, yes, indeed. I agree. That is an amazing piece of the puzzle for LE to find. It would be HUGELY helpful to the search efforts. I sure hope that his roommates proved helpful in some regard.

Praying Hannah is found today.
    Please delete if these are repeats.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/07...lds-next-grim/
    Virginia farmer who found remains of '09 murder victim wonders if next grim discovery awaits

Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast