Found Deceased MD - Robert Branch, 33, Baltimore, 2 Oct 2014

I have pictures but having issues putting up from my phone...

His family and friends are extremely worried about him and say it is out of character for him not to contact anyone. They have been sharing his info all over fb since he has been missing. Hoping for a happy ending..

It has been 21 days since Robert went missing. Seems as if someone made a missing page and then dropped the ball. Nothing has been posted on it. I check his gf's page everyday to see if he has been found and all you see is her begging him to come home every few hours. It's really sad...

I was unable to find any new information on this missing man. His last Facebook post was Sept. 29, 2014 & the last post on his missing Facebook page was May 2015. So sad.

NamUs UP 15464

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15464

No Image Available

Unidentified Human remains (Unknown sex and race)

Body Condition: Not recognizable - partial skeletal parts only

Probable year of death 2012 to 2016

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 18-99
Approximate Height: cannot estimate.
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate.
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing: nothing

Footwear: nothing

Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is currently not available
Dentals: Dental information is available and will be entered later
DNA: Sample submitted-Tests complete

Case History
The decendent was found in a vacant commercial property classified as retail store.

Skeletal remains were found in a vacant dwelling in Central Baltimore in June, police announced on Friday.

Police on Friday originally identified the victim as a 35-year-old man but later retracted the ID, saying the name was "prematurely released."

Now police say the identity of the victim has not yet been confirmed.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...ant-baltimore-dwelling-idd-as-35-year-old-man

So, the remains were ID as Robert but they took it back. Not sure if it is him or not anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back