1534 users online (314 members and 1220 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Sorry folks .. I can no longer help with the tweets due to real life commitments.
    Good luck SB with 'real life'. Hope all is well with you and your family.

NSU
    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by No_Stone_Unturned View Post
    Once again, MANY THANKS for the graphic warning info! I've never watched the video but I must confess that I am reading a lot about it here. As long as I don't "SEE" it, I might be OK. Just maybe..........
    I know what you mean. I not only never watched the video but I also have not read much about what it entailed other than the stabbing and dismemberment. I've been getting details piece by piece but fortunately I don't think my mind can or wants to conjure up images of what I'm reading so I'm good so far. I'm pretty sure I would not be if I were on the jury looking at pics and then the eventual video. I am worried about them. I truly am.

MOO

Lightbulb

Waiting for lunch break to be over:

https://twitter.com/sleeCJAD

ETA Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 35s 35 seconds ago

Judge is here. #Magnotta

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Sorry folks .. I can no longer help with the tweets due to real life commitments.
    No problem sillybilly. Hope everything's okay. I've had a lot of free time lately and I'll continue to post when I can. Anyone else is free to jump in if they want. I find that when I'm away from the computer for a while it's easier to catch up by just going to one of the reporters actual accounts and copy pasting their tweets. I find Sue Montgomery's to be the most information in the least amount of posts so I usually go to hers.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I know what you mean. I not only never watched the video but I also have not read much about what it entailed other than the stabbing and dismemberment. I've been getting details piece by piece but fortunately I don't think my mind can or wants to conjure up images of what I'm reading so I'm good so far. I'm pretty sure I would not be if I were on the jury looking at pics and then the eventual video. I am worried about them. I truly am.

MOO
    This is terrible to admit, but I'm fluently bilingual and I lived in Montreal for many years of University. IF I'd have been called for this jury, I'm sorry to say but I'd really have to find a way to get out of it. How.....I don't know!

This is terrible to admit, but I'm fluently bilingual and I lived in Montreal for many years of University. IF I'd have been called for this jury, I'm sorry to say but I'd really have to find a way to get out of it. How.....I don't know!
    You could have just told them you're a websleuther. Pretty sure that eliminates all of us. Even though you know you could be impartial there's no way they would think so. LOL

Lightbulb

Afternoon session:

Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 1m 1 minute ago

Testimony resumes of forensic biologist. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 2m 2 minutes ago

Jury here. #Magnotta

Lightbulb

Two of the sperm stains: DNA matches someone else. #Magnotta

If they say he had help in the killing, I'll scream!!

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 3m3 minutes ago
    Couldn't get any DNA from a large purple tablecloth because it had been in plastic bag in hot temperature outside for a while #Magnotta

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 2m2 minutes ago
    Tested the large blood stain mattress cover. It was victim DNA. Tested six sperm stains but couldn't get DNA #Magnotta

Couldn't get DNA off shower curtain either #Magnotta

suemontgomery @MontgomerySue · 33s 34 seconds ago
    On big black towel found #Magnotta's DNA but not victim's. Found DNA of someone else

#Magnotta's DNA found in sperm and DNA of someone else in other sperm stains.

suemontgomery @MontgomerySue · 9m 9 minutes ago
    I think we can sum up this testimony thus: there was a lot of blood #Magnotta

Prévost got Lin Jun's DNA from a straw and toothbrush in his apartment #Magnotta

Steven Chmielash ‏@s_chmielash · 1m1 minute ago
    Prevost also adds that she used muscle tissue to match the body parts and they all came from Lin Jun. #Magnotta

Gotta say I'm very confused about where Leclair is going with a lot of his questions. He's implying that his client takes full claim of all the charges against him (although he's NCR) but at the same time he keeps throwing out these curve balls about other people being able to get in to the apartment via the balcony, JL having encounters with other men at the Sky Bar and trying to discredit things for no apparent reason. Why correct an officer about whether it was lime or lemon juice on the table? Just because you can and you like to be ornery? I see a lot of his questioning a waste of time for everyone in that court room. And the taxpayers are paying for it.

MOO

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 8m8 minutes ago
    Casablanca poster had substance that matched Lin Jun"s DNA #Magnotta

amy minsky ‏@amyminsky · 4m4 minutes ago
    Jun Lin's DNA was all over the place, incl. Casablanca poster & wine bottle police recovered from garbage after seeing video #Magnotta

#Magnotta's DNA found on hat in closet

Blood in bathroom was matched with Lin Jun's DNA #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 5m5 minutes ago
    Grey sweatpants: dirty, some little blood stains on right leg and back of left leg.DNA match with two people:main person #JunLin. #Magnotta

On purple hoodie there was sperm on left side, and matched #Magnotta's DNA. The blood stains on hoodie matched Lin Jun's

Prévost is going through every piece of clothing found in garbage. #Magnotta

Steven Chmielash ‏@s_chmielash · 40s41 seconds ago
    Prevost is going through the DNA found on the clothing recovered from the garbage in the apt building. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 44s44 seconds ago
    Yellow tshirt with black motif: blood stains. Collar: no DNA match. #Magnotta

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 1m1 minute ago
    Witness says she couldn't exclude that traces of DNA belonging to both the victim & the accused were on several items of clothing. #Magnotta

Stephane Giroux ‏@SGirouxCTV · 21s22 seconds ago
    Latex gloves also contained Jun Lin's DNA #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 20s21 seconds ago
    Salmon polo shirt: sperm stains. DNA match with #Magnotta.

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 25s25 seconds ago
    Another white tshirt: small blood stain on collar. No match. #Magnotta

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 4m4 minutes ago
    Swimsuit: sperm stain inside. NO blood stain. #Magnotta match.

amy minsky ‏@amyminsky · 3m3 minutes ago
    Short afternoon break. Prévost still has a few pages of evidence to go through. Back in 15. #Magnotta

No problem sillybilly. Hope everything's okay. I've had a lot of free time lately and I'll continue to post when I can. Anyone else is free to jump in if they want. I find that when I'm away from the computer for a while it's easier to catch up by just going to one of the reporters actual accounts and copy pasting their tweets. I find Sue Montgomery's to be the most information in the least amount of posts so I usually go to hers.
    Thanks Kamille. Just waayyy too much going on in RL (workmen, flu, etc) and am getting run down. Will be here, but more sporadically.

Gotta say I'm very confused about where Leclair is going with a lot of his questions. He's implying that his client takes full claim of all the charges against him (although he's NCR) but at the same time he keeps throwing out these curve balls about other people being able to get in to the apartment via the balcony, JL having encounters with other men at the Sky Bar and trying to discredit things for no apparent reason. Why correct an officer about whether it was lime or lemon juice on the table? Just because you can and you like to be ornery? I see a lot of his questioning a waste of time for everyone in that court room. And the taxpayers are paying for it.

MOO
    I think it is because he knows the jury may not reach an NCR verdict and therefore he has to proceed as if he is defending against premeditated murder at the same time, so really proceeding with 2 defences wrapped up in one package.

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

The 'unknown guy' at the beginning of the video ??
    The 'unknown guy' seen on CCTV with Magnotta previously ??

*I'm assuming this is the same 'unknown guy' ??*

BBM ~ I seem to recall there was various speculation as to someone else being there at the time, off-camera, but nothing to substantiate this
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    You could have just told them you're a websleuther. Pretty sure that eliminates all of us. Even though you know you could be impartial there's no way they would think so. LOL
    Or a member at *Best Gore*
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast