MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
ht_jacob_wetterling2_091021_mn.jpg

11-year-old Jacob Wetterling was riding bicycles with his brother and a friend in St. Joseph, Minnesota on October 22, 1989 when they were approached by an unknown man with a gun. The man let the other boys go, but grabbed Jacob and walked away with him. Jacob has never been heard from again.

Jacob on NamUs
NCMEC
Charley Project
Facebook
AMW
Jacob Wetterling Resource Center - http://www.jwrc.org/

Jacob Wetterling SAR and Map Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MN MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, 22 Oct 1989 ***MEDIA THREAD***NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MN MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, 22 Oct 1989 ***CASE FACTS***NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Previous threads:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11

H

I have used up my free access so they hope I have enjoyed my complimentary access. Can't see the article. Dang

The same story but with even more info is in Shays links.

Thanks Sas.

The Wetterlings are an inspiration. Their love contrasts with the evil of this act.

Let their light shine on!

They all came: St. John’s and St. Ben’s students, faculty and staff at both colleges, friends, strangers, neighbors, couples, singles, parents and kids.
They all came to pray, to cry and to hope for the safe return of Jacob Wetterling.

BBM

Did DR come?

Jacobs abductor is local. St Joseph is a tuck away little town near Saint Cloud. At 915 it was pitch black out and had been for a couple hours. A stranger from out of town making a random visit could not possibly have commanded and known the area up over the hill that night. He was masked and threatened to shoot if they looked back, but yet were to believe he drove and turned around in a lit up building site where there was apparently a witness, No.

Jacobs abductor is local. St Joseph is a tuck away little town near Saint Cloud. At 915 it was pitch black out and had been for a couple hours. A stranger from out of town making a random visit could not possibly have commanded and known the area up over the hill that night. He was masked and threatened to shoot if they looked back, but yet were to believe he drove and turned around in a lit up building site where there was apparently a witness, No.

BBM

Yes this. If someone has visited the site and viewed the road from the Tom Thumb end heading towards the Wetterlings, you are immediately struck with how steep this hill is. You CANNOT see over it.

25 Years for Jacob, 12 for Joshua and no arrests in sight -- wow.

On Dateline, there was a guy who killed his gf in 1979. He was tried this past summer with the famous Robert Shapiro as his attorney.

Well, that did not help and he is in prison.

I did not see it, but my friend told me about it. It was incredibly brutal. He cut her into little pieces.

All of these years . He was wealthy, married and had kids.

Wow, he did that in 1979?! It just amazes me how many decades can pass before justice can occur -- and sometimes it's never. What bothers me so much about the Wetterling case is that there apparently is some kind of evidence, witnesses (though they were so young and traumatized), a POI, other sexual assaults in the area ( all unsolved?) -- I mean, what is going on around there?

SAS,

I am working on a written assessment of all the pictures of prints I have been able to obtain and something struck me... Remember the conversation about Jacobs last two prints being in front of the tire mark and our discussion about if they could have been faked?

I was picking up my grandson from the back and happened to be looking at his feet...the heals came up first with the toes coming up last. Think about those last two prints. I think they were posted here somewhere.... I wonder if it is possible that the perp picked up Jacob around the waist...from the back so as to keep the "gun" hand free and that is why Jacobs prints end. He was no longer on the ground. It might also explain why the front end of the prints were deeper than the back as the downward pressure was released from the front of the print last. Care to do some testing?

SAS,

I am working on a written assessment of all the pictures of prints I have been able to obtain and something struck me... Remember the conversation about Jacobs last two prints being in front of the tire mark and our discussion about if they could have been faked?

I was picking up my grandson from the back and happened to be looking at his feet...the heals came up first with the toes coming up last. Think about those last two prints. I think they were posted here somewhere.... I wonder if it is possible that the perp picked up Jacob around the waist...from the back so as to keep the "gun" hand free and that is why Jacobs prints end. He was no longer on the ground. It might also explain why the front end of the prints were deeper than the back as the downward pressure was released from the front of the print last. Care to do some testing?

That is interesting but how does this theory coincide with the evidence of the footprint creating a mounding around it? If you were suddenly picked up fom the back by someone your foot would not create a divot or strong puncture into the ground.

The only way to create Jacobs last footprint is to stand and precisely twist your foot into the ground from left to right about 5 to 7 times. Why did Jacob do that? I still believe the footprint is a fake.

DR had jacob by the woodpile war fort when kevin came through, that gave DR the opportunity to quickly take off J's shoe and go plant it on his vehicle.

That is interesting but how does this theory coincide with the evidence of the footprint creating a mounding around it? If you were suddenly picked up fom the back by someone your foot would not create a divot or strong puncture into the ground.

The only way to create Jacobs last footprint is to stand and precisely twist your foot into the ground from left to right about 5 to 7 times. Why did Jacob do that? I still believe the footprint is a fake.

DR had jacob by the woodpile war fort when kevin came through, that gave DR the opportunity to quickly take off J's shoe and go plant it on his vehicle.

We could both be correct. The perp has Jacob around the waist, sets him down for a second, tells him to stand still "or else", then picks him up again... The mounding could be "stuttering" (moving his feet slightly around) with Jacobs mind racing and addled with fear about what to do, before he is picked up again. The set down could have been necessity, or on purpose to leave false prints... I just did not think the perp would be that smart. Just looking at any possible explanation as to how those prints could look that way without Jacob stepping up into a vehicle since the consensus is that there was no vehicle. Just a thought. And you are correct about the divot or "plate" in the middle of the prints.

We could both be correct. The perp has Jacob around the waist, sets him down for a second, tells him to stand still "or else", then picks him up again... The mounding could be "stuttering" (moving his feet slightly around) with Jacobs mind racing and addled with fear about what to do, before he is picked up again. The set down could have been necessity, or on purpose to leave false prints... I just did not think the perp would be that smart. Just looking at any possible explanation as to how those prints could look that way without Jacob stepping up into a vehicle since the consensus is that there was no vehicle. Just a thought. And you are correct about the divot or "plate" in the middle of the prints.

And as we would come to find out, the POI acts as if he's smarter then LE, claiming they have it all wrong. They should have done this, they should have done that. Look what people have been able to do by faking Bigfoot. This theory lives on.

Edit add-

One thing I also notice about any faked bigfoot print, they are always pushed into the ground. Jacobs last footprint is pushed into the ground, revealing the bottom pattern and facing straight towards the tire track perfectly.

We have one picture of one footprint and were told it's the last known footpint. There are no other footprints that we know even exist at this time. If there are, please release them. But until then there is one and the last one, what kind of picture does that paint when there is 40 more yards of gravel for other footprints? Its telling me someone was too lazy or didnt have time to falsify more. Please prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member