964 users online (211 members and 753 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Layvionna Nygard Taylor, 4mos, Orlando, 10 Oct 2014

Layvionna Nygard Taylor, 4 mnths, was last seen in the 5700 block of Mayor Blvd, Orlando, Fl, Oct 10th. She's wearing a purple onesie with a lamb on the front and 'may' be in the company of Tacarion Thomas, 31.

Layvionna is black, with black hair and brown eyes and weighs 17lbs. She's about a foot tall.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11643/8175
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

A little more info, though not much.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ld-girl/nhgn5/

Layvionna Anntynette Nygard Taylor, last seen wearing a purple onesie with a lamb drawing, may be in a zebra-print stroller or with a black and pink diaper bag, said Sgt. Lovetta Quinn-Henry.

She may be with 31-year-old Tacarion Thomas, who was last seen with her Friday near Kirkman Road and Major Boulevard, Quinn-Henry said. Police did not say whether the two are related.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...011-story.html

I can't find much more on this. Hope he returns her soon. And a foot tall? As in 12 inches? Obviously wrong, but unless that's a typo I don't understand why nobody questions that when they are writing the story up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Justice for Jennifer
    Jennifer Ramsaran media links click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    I can't find much more on this. Hope he returns her soon. And a foot tall? As in 12 inches? Obviously wrong, but unless that's a typo I don't understand why nobody questions that when they are writing the story up lol

I believe they are referring to the baby being a foot tall and she weighs 15 lbs.

Per Orlando Sentinel Alert, the baby has been found safe. No link yet.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...011-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Per Orlando Sentinel Alert, the baby has been found safe. No link yet.
    Sparky, as soon as you see a link please post it so I can move this thread to located. Thanks!

as per the link above, she waited 12 hours to contact police. uhm she is not sure that he has the items required to take care of her, yet she waits 12 hours. What about her next feeding? having her diaper changed?
    I took a break from these cases, and I guess it wasn't long enough. blah

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I so needed that!)

FL: AMBER ALERT: Layvionna Nygard Taylor, 4mnths. Orlando. Oct 10, 2014

I believe they are referring to the baby being a foot tall and she weighs 15 lbs.
    Haha I know- what I meant and didn't articulate well is most babies are18-22 inches at birth maybe the reporter just didn't know or its a typo. I guess micro preemies would be 12 inches at 4 months, but average babies are not even close to 12 inches at birth. That's tiny LOL. I pointed it out because I see this a lot in articles and I find it funny, but in this case it really doesn't matter now! So glad she was found!

Last edited by yupikgirl; 10-11-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    ~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Justice for Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    Haha I know- what I meant and didn't articulate well is most babies are18-22 inches at birth maybe the reporter just didn't know or its a typo. I guess micro preemies would be 12 inches at 4 months, but average babies are not even close to 12 inches at birth. That's tiny LOL. I pointed it out because I see this a lot in articles and I find it funny, but in this case it really doesn't matter now! So glad she was found!

Haha it just dawned on me when I read your post, babies are usually longer than 12 inches. Duh....lol

If I were to describe that child, I would say white, (pink, actually) about 20 inches long and 17 pounds. I guess it doesn't matter now, but really, why is it that the rest of us can look at a pic and describe a child and often no one putting an article together even glances at the pic and description?

It sounds like this is one of those cases where he was taking care of the baby - kind of loosely - and went to a friend's house with the baby because he was bored. I don't sense this is a case where the mother was caring for the baby and went to shower and came out and this man absconded with her.

At anyrate, glad this cutie is safe.

Haha it just dawned on me when I read your post, babies are usually longer than 12 inches. Duh....lol
    No worries I actually went back and read it again thinking I probably did think the guy was 12 inches LOL

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Justice for Jennifer