KY KY - Norma Jo Brown, 33, Salt Lick, 25 Sep 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Norma Joe Brown
norma+brown+web.jpg

State Police searching for missing Bath Co. woman
SALT LICK, Ky. (WKYT) - There's concern in a small Kentucky town over the whereabouts of a missing woman. Norma Joe Brown, 33, was reported missing on October 2. She is from Salt Lick in Bath County. Brown hasn't been seen in several weeks and her family is concerned. What's even more troubling, is that relatives say the man she was last seen with, is now charged with murder. Norma Jo Brown was seen walking along a road with Kevin Howard, who is charged for a Fleming County murder. Howard is now in the Fayette County jail because officials say he is one of two men accused of killing a Grant County teacher and college professor.

Read more here - http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/State-Police-searching-for-missing-Bath-Co-woman-278798351.html

This does not sound good at all. The fact that she didn't pick up her check is really concerning and this man. Scary,hope they find her.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/26412/0/
Status Missing
First name Norma
Middle name Jo
Last name Brown
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen September 25, 2014 02:00
Date entered 10/09/2014
Age last seen 33 to 33 years old
Age now 33 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 61.0
Weight (pounds) 136.0

47977.jpg
Montgomery County, Kentucky

Different LSA date, different location, different spelling of middle name, and different look in the picture. But this is her, isn't it?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/26412/0/
Status Missing
First name Norma
Middle name Jo
Last name Brown
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen September 25, 2014 02:00
Date entered 10/09/2014
Age last seen 33 to 33 years old
Age now 33 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 61.0
Weight (pounds) 136.0

View attachment 61124
Montgomery County, Kentucky

Different LSA date, different location, different spelling of middle name, and different look in the picture. But this is her, isn't it?

That is really strange! But I agree that it seems to be the same woman.

I wonder if she often left home and was gone a while. With the two different reports, maybe so?

These two guys sound like pretty sloppy criminals.......however, they also sound like cold-blooded murderers.

Hopefully they will be able to find some trace of her, but Howard seems to like burying things.

These two guys sound like pretty sloppy criminals.......however, they also sound like cold-blooded murderers.

Hopefully they will be able to find some trace of her, but Howard seems to like burying things.

Steelman, are you trying to tell someone you should have put a ring on it? Hehehehe

A missing Bath County woman may have ties to Kevin Howard, who was recently arrested on charges of murder in Fleming County, officials have said.

Norma Jo Brown, 33, of Salt Lick was reported missing on Oct. 2 by her mother who said she last saw Brown sometime in September, according to a Kentucky State Police spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the family believes Brown might have last been seen with Howard, 37, of Owingsville.

“We have heard that she was last seen with (Howard),” the spokesperson said. “But, we do not have that confirmed. She was known to associate with him, however.”

http://www.maysville-online.com/news/local/missing-woman-may-have-ties-to-fleming-murder-case/article_adf00875-334e-5c71-8718-aa9736940eaf.html

More about Russ and Black at link

I think they might be well advised to go speak with Mr. Black about her disappearance, at least he talks to the cops.

A better idea might be to put him in a cell with his ugly partner-in-crime, and see if the two of them get to chit-chattin' about her.

http://www.lex18.com/news/missing-woman-could-be-connected-to-murder-of-uc-professor

And the new developments have brought little comfort to the family. But Brown's sister says Howard isn't a stranger to them. "He was a neighbor and also Norma had, I think, at one time, they dated years ago. So we knew him from back then when she knew him," Hardin said.

Howard and a second man, Charles Black, are accused of killing Grant County man Randy Russ, who went missing in mid-August...

State police say Norma Jo knew all three men. Now the family is worried the mother of two could be in danger.

She knew all three of them, including the one they killed and buried.

I don't see how this can possibly end well...................

Were all four of them friends?

I wonder whether she knew too much ...

I just mapped it this morning. It is about 100 miles from where she was last seen to where this arm was found. Obviously, a 100 miles is only a two hour drive, so anything is possible. Either way, they should be able to solve another missing persons case, even if it turns out not to belong to Norma. Good find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back