1026 users online (184 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...0d7d26f7e.html

Dotson said the officer was in a car when he saw three males and one of them started to run away but stopped. The officer did a U-turn and then all three ran. He drove through streets following them and then chased them on foot. He then got into a physical confrontation with one that escalated into gunfire.

The teenager had a gun and fired at least three shots at the officer, who returned fire, the chief said. The teenager attempted to fire more but his gun jammed, Dotson said.

Thread #1
    Last edited by LambChop; 10-11-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

MO-Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

Please continue posting here:

thanks for the open door!

nothiefsallowed is playing the most inspirational songs with incredible pics (god bless america & this is your land) - how can we get the kids out there last nite to watch it?

it should also be playing in all jails/holding cells in st louis county.

edit - he also had the clip of bella getting pulled over - when the cop asked her to turn off her phone/livestream - she immediately complied = all talk/no action imo.

edit edit : glad to see they're keeping things in perspective:

https://twitter.com/oshima9/status/521202566836019200

Protesters stage surprise sit-in at St. Louis gas station, several arrested

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...washingtonpost
    Some got a surprise spray of mace.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post

I am watching this on Tim's feed this morning. It is of last night, but is still on his stream site.

also an insightful commentary about last nite - i think the organizers did this to calm/divert the folks trying to engage l/e

The breaking point for some organizers was when a march to the Ferguson police station on Saturday night turned into a dance party in the streets.

“It’s disrespectful,” said Deray McKesson, one of the local organizers. “This is supposed to be about showing solidarity, not a celebration.”

And last night's top story: Bella got arrested...no she didn't...yes she did...no she didn't she went to the hospital...no she didn't she was just detained by the police...she voluntarily shut down her stream...no the police forced her to do it...take your pick.

Top moment of the top story: BELLA SPEAKS POLITELY TO A POLICE OFFICER

I missed everything last night. What is this about Bella???
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

No Thiefs had a lot of fun reviewing Bellas videos last night. We put two of her videos side by side and it showed her outright LYING about the cops.

First, there is a video of her livestreaming when the cops pulled over the van she was riding in. You can very clearly hear what the cops are saying and doing. They were VERY polite and then later, she is describing the incident to others, and she completely embellished the incident by saying they immediately forced her to shut down the stream, PULLED her out of the car, GRABBED her license etc.

Then you go back and rewatch the video of them being pulled over, and being ' PULLED' out of the car= the cops saying " you want to step outside of the car please?" At one point she stumbles and the cop reaches out nicely saying " Are you alright?"

Also, SHE IS THE ONE that IMMEDIATELY shuts down the feed. FIRST thing she says is ' Can I turn this off Please?' NO ONE MAKES HER DO SO.

Yet later when she describes the incident, she says they forced her to do so, and she describes them as being rude and aggressive. Nothing could be further from the truth. lol
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Paul Hampel@phampel 16m16 minutes ago
    Protesters gather at Lafayette Park United Methodist for civil disobedience training in adv of Mon evts. #Ferguson

Matt Pearce retweeted
    MORE@organizemo 2h2 hours ago
    We know of 19 people arrested last night in #shaw. Being told they will not be released until 2pm at the earliest. #FergusonOctober

Matt Pearce retweeted
    MORE@organizemo 2h2 hours ago
    We know of 19 people arrested last night in #shaw. Being told they will not be released until 2pm at the earliest. #FergusonOctober
    @ 2 pm TODAY? Ratz. I thought they would be held all weekend.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Anything happen at the Cards game Other than them losing?
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast