946 users online (136 members and 810 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WI - Dustin Boeck, 30, South Wayne, 3 October 2014

Dustin Boeck

***NEWS RELEASE***
    October 9, 2014

"We are seeking any information pertaining to the whereabouts of Dustin A. Boeck, age 30, of South Wayne, WI. Mr. Boeck was last seen on Friday, October 3, 2014 leaving a residence in the Village of South Wayne at approx. 10:00 P.M. Boeck is 5' 10" and 170 pounds. Boeck is not a subject of any criminal investigation. Rather, he is being sought concerning a check of his welfare. If anyone has any information about Mr. Boeck, we ask that they contact my office at (608) 776-4870. A photo of Boeck is available with this News Release.
    Scott E. Pedley, Sheriff".

http://www.kwwl.com/story/26750228/2...outh-wayne-man
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Hm. Maybe some one saw and took offense to his GIANT white pride, or swastika tattoo....

The woman he's in a relationship with has ZERO about Dustin being missing on her FB. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    The woman he's in a relationship with has ZERO about Dustin being missing on her FB. Weird.
    ITA it IS weird, especially when you see all the other missing people links she has on there...

It doesn't look like she has been on FB in awhile..i don't think it's weird unless she was posting all the time and nothing about him then i would find it odd..jmo

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalAnn View Post
    Hm. Maybe some one saw and took offense to his GIANT white pride, or swastika tattoo....
    CrystalAnn I am Dustins cousin, and I assume that this was just a nonchalant comment because I would hate to think that another human being would knowingly speak ill of someone missing with the possibility that a family member may see it, I'm sure you would feel the same if it were a family member of yours. After all that would seem very...inhumane. Never judge a book by its cover. Those are old tattoos that he greatly regrets, not that I feel the need to explain anything to anyone. He is a great father to his children. Im sure that we ALL have made some poor choices, even ones that we will regret forever. I keep in contact with his girlfriend almost daily so whoever said that she doesn't seem to concerned again, don't believe what you see on a FB page or be so judgmental. Regardless of the circumstances his family is concerned and missing him. Thank you to everyone who has helped anyway it is greatly appreciated,
    Have a blessed day!!

Welcome Ril84!! Hope you find your cousin soon. Prayers for him and you and your family!

Quote Originally Posted by Ril84 View Post
    CrystalAnn I am Dustins cousin, and I assume that this was just a nonchalant comment because I would hate to think that another human being would knowingly speak ill of someone missing with the possibility that a family member may see it, I'm sure you would feel the same if it were a family member of yours. After all that would seem very...inhumane. Never judge a book by its cover. Those are old tattoos that he greatly regrets, not that I feel the need to explain anything to anyone. He is a great father to his children. Im sure that we ALL have made some poor choices, even ones that we will regret forever. I keep in contact with his girlfriend almost daily so whoever said that she doesn't seem to concerned again, don't believe what you see on a FB page or be so judgmental. Regardless of the circumstances his family is concerned and missing him. Thank you to everyone who has helped anyway it is greatly appreciated,
    Have a blessed day!!

I in no way am speaking ill of him, I said nothing of the sort. I was stating the obvious. He has very large offensive tattoos that could easily anger a lot of people. I absolutely hope you find your cousin safe and sound, he doesn't deserve to be missing or for anything bad to happen to him because of his tattoos. Trust me, I understand regrettable tattoos myself!

I never meant for it to sound judgemental, but it was the very first thing I noticed upon looking at his facebook. Also, I'm not sure how regretful he is about them since he seems to be proudly showing them off in his main facebook photo... Either way, whether he regrets them or not, it could very well play a big part in helping figure out where he is and what happened to him. They can still be seen, and people could get very mad about it.

Honestly. I hope he is found safe.
    Last edited by CrystalAnn; 10-20-2014 at 11:14 PM.

http://www.wkow.com/story/27347793/b...of-missing-man

The Lafayette County Sheriff's Office was notified Monday morning of human remains found in a wooded area next to a farm field on River Bend Road...

In early October, Dustin Boeck (30), of South Wayne, had gone missing. His vehicle was found along River Bend Road, approximately one mile from where the body was found.

The Find Dustin FB page says the remains are him - https://www.facebook.com/DustinABoeck?fref=nf

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast