GUILTY MI - Lary Hocken for child *advertiser censored*, Davison, 2014

Jan

Reaction score
In 1998, a local man, church worship leader, girls soccer coach, GM engineeer, got a felony conviction for molesting my daughter (age 12) and his daughter (age 11). He got mandatory counseling and 5 years probation. Now in today's Flint Journal, page A5 (MLive.com) there is a very large article saying that in June 2014 he peaded guilty to downloading nearly 2,000 child *advertiser censored* photos, some of them violent. He has offered to volunteer for chemical castration in exchange for 12 or 13 years in prison instead of 20.

So sorry for the trauma your daughter, her friend and you had to endure. Hope there has been some measure of healing.

I hope his request is denied this week and he is given his full sentence to serve in jail.
----know it is too little, too late for his earlier victims.

Thoughts of comfort and strenght your way

I was thinking that the feds must have been watching and tracking him for some time to catch him with so much child *advertiser censored*. He has been in counseling for this sort of thing for the better part of 10 years, so I guess his counseling hasn't helped. I am wondering if the police try to find out who the young victims were in the photos and try to offer them some help. Also, there must be more people involved in this *advertiser censored* thing. I wonder if they caught any of the others. I feel really bad for this guy's wife, daughter, son, and grandson. They are being hurt by what he did too and they are nice people.

I doubt the judge will take him up on his offer. Chemical castration might help solve part of the problem, but it will not take the thoughts, urges, and tendencies toward violence out of the most important organ involved here...the brain.

I was thinking that the feds must have been watching and tracking him for some time to catch him with so much child *advertiser censored*. He has been in counseling for this sort of thing for the better part of 10 years, so I guess his counseling hasn't helped. I am wondering if the police try to find out who the young victims were in the photos and try to offer them some help. Also, there must be more people involved in this *advertiser censored* thing. I wonder if they caught any of the others. I feel really bad for this guy's wife, daughter, son, and grandson. They are being hurt by what he did too and they are nice people.

I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter, and I admire you for being able to feel empathy for the guy's family.

In 1998, a local man, church worship leader, girls soccer coach, GM engineeer, got a felony conviction for molesting my daughter (age 12) and his daughter (age 11). He got mandatory counseling and 5 years probation. Now in today's Flint Journal, page A5 (MLive.com) there is a very large article saying that in June 2014 he peaded guilty to downloading nearly 2,000 child *advertiser censored* photos, some of them violent. He has offered to volunteer for chemical castration in exchange for 12 or 13 years in prison instead of 20.

I am so sorry that monster got to your daughter and his own daughter. Big hugs to you and to them both. I hope they are getting help for what that monster did to them. If you need someone to talk to please pm me. Big hugs dear.

Oh Jan, I am so sorry. I can't even imagine what you have gone through. God bless you and yours and prayers of strength for you, your family and daughter are sent. This predator has robbed you of so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back