Tapatalk issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleuthinginca

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help me out with this problem I am having.

I have been using Tapatalk for quite a while now. I've never had any problems until recently. During the last week our so I can not access any posted links. Every single link sends me to "Web page unavailable". This only happens when using Tapatalk. And also only seams to be with specifically Websleuths. When I accessed another forum through Tapatalk... the links work.

Example:

When I click on this link in one of the posts....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...verdict-272434

It takes me to this...

Web page not available

The Web page at http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click? key=a7e5ffb24b9e84f4f4f6bbd88aa4e5b8&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodreporter.com%2Fnews%2Fcasey-anthony-interview-tv-show-trial-verdict-272434&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.websleuths.com%2Fforums&subid=d5cfead94f5350c12c322b5b664544c1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:

Check to make sure your device has a signal and data connection Reload this web page later. View a cached copy of the web page from Google

And like I said...every single link does the same thing. It has never done this before. My signal and data connection is the same I am using right now. I'm accessing the site directly with my phone at this time. Not sure what is causing this to happen. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thanks in advance for any help or advise. I appreciate it so much.

So I just bought a new iPad Air. I always use tapatalk for WS. When I save my info to iTunes on my old iPad and copy to new there was an update in ITunes. OMG what happened. The new tapatalk is over my head. I can't even figure my way around. Can anyone help?

I think I seen someone posting about this a while back. I couldn't find a thread for it though.

And by the way I am doing this on my old iPad , not with the new update.

We'll now that is better, just found the home key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the old version I always looked at latest, I don't see latest now. So do I have to post in a thread so it will be in subscribe?

Now I am seeing timeline, I think that is latest?

Slowly figuring out, did freak out at first. I am one who don't like big changes unless I have someone guiding me all the way.
Hey I like talking to myself too!

I'm seeing pictures and stuff I haven't seen since I was on a regular computer, kinda liking the new tapatalk or iPad.

Hi all, I had a problem with logging in and a lovely Mod reset my password for me, which works perfectly well now and I can log onto the desktop site with no problems.

However, I can't log on using tapatalk at all, and I use tapatalk for 99% of my interaction with the site. Does anyone know why my password doesn't work on tapatalk? How can I get back to using it, does anyone know?

Thank you in advance!

Try to log into the web version first, then open tapatalk.

Thanks for the reply. Sadly, if I try to log in to tapatalk with my username, it says the account doesn't exist. If I try to log in using my email address, it says that the email or password is wrong :(

The same thing happened to me earlier. I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, it's working fine for me now.

Deleted and reinstalled tapatalk, but still getting the same error message. Using the desktop site is driving me potty! It takes ages to navigate :(

Thanks for the reply. Sadly, if I try to log in to tapatalk with my username, it says the account doesn't exist. If I try to log in using my email address, it says that the email or password is wrong :(

I am not a tapatalk user so forgive me if I come across as ignorant. Is your difficulty in logging into the tapatalk app or the actual forum? It is my understanding that both must be logged into, so I am a bit confused which is giving you the problem.

I'm starting to think it must be a specific issue with tapatalk. It just won't sign me in, when I try to sign in I get an error message saying my password is wrong... Atm I just can't see a way round it, I might have to make a new ID to use! Maybe I'll try to get hold of some tapatalk support? Thanks for your reply :)

Just a guess ...

I wonder if you have to update your Tapatalk "Profile" on your phone with your new password???

ETA: I've notice there have been a couple of updates to the Tapatalk app recently. Make sure you've got the latest version.

Omg! I'm back with tapatalk... False alarm! I chose to 'sign in using Facebook' and when it had done that it took me straight to my forums with no need to sign in [emoji54] so I think I'm sorted now... Thank you everyone for your replies!

Good deal! I was sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out how that could be happening. Glad you got it worked out! :woot:

I don't remember giving facebook permission to use the app but I suppose I must have done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee