1332 users online (260 members and 1072 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059
    Beautiful Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee
    Our Dearest Holly,
    4 Years ago today, you were taken from your family and friends in such a way that No Family should have to go through all this.
    Your Young Life was taken from you.
    4 Years later, we here at Websleuths still seek Justice for You, still seek the answer to 'WHY' this happened to you.
    We will continue to lift your family up and continue to seek the Justice YOU Deserve.
    May you continue to bring forth the truth as to what happen to you Holly, so one day we can truly say, Rest In Peace Dear Child.

Any word on when the hearings are supposed to take place?

SteveS is offline Attention: All my comments are IMO JMO MOO AFAIK etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Bali View Post
    Any word on when the hearings are supposed to take place?
    That's what's odd here, the fact that we have cases in limbo, motions filed and pending, and yet apparently nothing scheduled on the court's docket. For 4 months. And counting.
    REMINDER: All my comments are IMO AFAIK
    All posts are offered imo and to the best of my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    That's what's odd here, the fact that we have cases in limbo, motions filed and pending, and yet apparently nothing scheduled on the court's docket. For 4 months. And counting.
    As sad as it is... they have definitely dropped the ball! This is totally unacceptable! And the worst part is it hasn't been for lack of media coverage! That hasn't even pushed things along to show their incompetence! Just my opinion... and I'm ashamed of all LE involved. Get your **** together and get it done! Doesn't make me feel good that I live in Tennessee not all that far from Decatur County!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    I get the feeling they are frozen in the realization they do not have case - so sad to say.

This idleness is heartbreaking, when will the person(s) responsible for all this be held responsible??? It's been far too long.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by angels among us View Post
    As sad as it is... they have definitely dropped the ball! This is totally unacceptable! And the worst part is it hasn't been for lack of media coverage! That hasn't even pushed things along to show their incompetence! Just my opinion... and I'm ashamed of all LE involved. Get your **** together and get it done! Doesn't make me feel good that I live in Tennessee not all that far from Decatur County!
    I agree, angels among us. Many of us have been here since the morning of 04/13/2011 when the news broke of Holly's tragic abduction and the ensueing nightmare began. From the initial investigation, the arrest/s, and now the trial/kangaroo court, over four years later, with no end in sight. The TN Justice System has dropped the ball on the innocent victim; Holly Bobo, her family, and the Parsons, TN community, imo.

It was as if the TBI was doing the TBI 3 step<1 step forwards and 2 steps backwards> during the 3 year investigation, and now it seems that the trial is caught up in a time warp dance of sorts by the TN Justice System. With each passing day I am loosing faith that justice will ever be served in Holly's case...

Beautiful Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee
    All 3 suspects will be in court today!
    Good morning!
    WSMV channel 4 out of Nashville said they would be live streaming.
    Channel 5 will be there no word if they will be live.
    They are saying 9 am. WSMV.COM
    I can't give links, on my tablet and not sure how to do it.
    We are central time.

Wish I could be here but I've got my grandbaby today.
    We need Justice for Holly.
    Last edited by ~Lyric~; 04-15-2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: add time

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71