GUILTY OH - Samantha Greenlee, 22, pregnant, Columbus, 8 Oct 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Samantha Darlene Greenlee
Samantha_Darlene_Greenlee.PNG

Police Issue Alert For Missing 22-Year-Old From Columbus
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus police have issued a missing person alert for a 22-year-old woman. Samantha Darlene Greenlee was last seen on October 8. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Greenlee is 5'2" tall and weighs around 100 pounds. Officials did not provide any additional details on the case, except to say this is out of character for Greenlee.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...rt-for-missing-22-year-old-from-columbus.html

Thanks for the fb link. Not finding any info on the supposed fire at her apartment on Friday. Her friend mentions Eden Apartments - finding Lake Eden apartments when searching and also Eden at Easton. Lake Eden apartments are indeed beside a lake. Just not seeing any news story about a fire.

Well, according to some reading I am doing, she is 3 months pregnant and she was needing a place to stay. Her friends and family are getting together a search party. And she had some kind of run in with an ex. So I hope they find her safe.

Columbus police have issued a missing person alert for a 22-year-old woman.

Samantha Darlene Greenlee was last seen on October 8.

She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Greenlee is 5'2" tall and weighs around 100 pounds.

Officials did not provide any additional details on the case, except to say this is out of character for Greenlee.

If you have information on Greenlee, please contact police at 614-645-4624.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...rt-for-missing-22-year-old-from-columbus.html

found another story, it was a man's body, so thank goodness for that.

"The body of a man found floating facedown in a Far East Side creek yesterday afternoon had no identification on it, Columbus police said."

This story says she's also been missing since the 8th. Her apartment did catch on fire and was gutted on the 10th. Her car is still at the apartment complex : /

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...p-in-flames-just-days-after-disappearing.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio - 10TV has uncovered new information about a missing Columbus woman who vanished from her home at the Lake Eden Apartments near Sullivant and Norton in west Columbus.

22-year-old Samantha Greenlee hasn't been seen or heard from since October 8th. Her family tells 10TV that's out of character.

"We love her very much. It's out of character for her not to call somebody,” said Judy Greenlee, Samantha’s grandmother. Family members say they're especially concerned because Greenlee is gone, but her car is still at the complex.

Greenlee was last seen after 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday October 8th. Two days later, her home caught on fire after a candle was knocked over. The home was gutted and nothing could be recovered

Fire investigators say it appears the cause of the fire was accidental.

Columbus police have issued a missing person alert for Greenlee. She's about 5’2” with blonde hair and blue eyes, weighing 100 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to contact Columbus police.

A lot more information about that ^^ if you go digging which is very odd...

Her car is still at her residence. I wonder how she left...?

I just read the rules and etiquette page, and I don't think the following info is a violation, but please let me know if it is!

The Columbus news channel, 10tv, has a facebook page (WBNS10TV). There is a post for Samantha being missing on that page, and there are quite a few comments, for anyone who wants to read through them.

I just read the rules and etiquette page, and I don't think the following info is a violation, but please let me know if it is!

The Columbus news channel, 10tv, has a facebook page (WBNS10TV). There is a post for Samantha being missing on that page, and there are quite a few comments, for anyone who wants to read through them.

That facebook link was posted upthread by Tonia, and since it's a MSM facebook page, it's okay to post. The comments below have to be considered "rumor".

But if they're true, I can't believe the boyfriend hasn't been arrested.

Direct link to WBNS10TV post for Samantha: https://www.facebook.com/WBNS10TV/photos/a.219787864368.166272.53828014368/10152886365014369/?type=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back