GUILTY CA - Elizabeth Sullivan, 31, San Diego, 13 Oct 2014 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Elizabeth Sullivan
elizabeth_sullivan_1413506597599_9068924_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Search for missing Navy wife: Elizabeth Sullivan reported missing Oct. 13
SAN DIEGO - San Diego police are asking for the public's help in finding a Navy wife reported missing earlier this week.

Elizabeth Sullivan, a 31-year-old mother of two young daughters, was last known to be at her Point Loma home on Oct. 13, and her disappearance has her friends in San Diego and family in Virginia worried for her safety.

According to police, her last contact was a text message sent on that Oct. 13. Police said her phone has been turned off since then.

"We are all very worried and concerned," said friend Nathan Caracter.

Caracter told 10News he last spoke to Sullivan on Sunday night.

"We left it at 'talk to you tomorrow' … didn't hear from her again," he said.

He contacted police and filed a missing persons report.

According to Caracter, Sullivan and her husband Matthew, who is in the Navy, had been having marital problems. Caracter said her disappearance is a concern because she has not been in contact with anyone.

Tony Ricks, Sullivan's father, told 10News via phone from Virginia, "I texted her several messages and she didn't respond, and I haven't heard anything since then."

Ricks said he talks to his daughter sometimes two to three times a day. They sometimes disagree on issues, like what happened Monday on the phone, but they have a system to say they are OK.

"We always had a pact that because she was so far away from home that she would text me at least to say 'I'm OK' because she knew that I would worry if I didn't hear from her," Ricks said.

Police said Sullivan's car is in the garage and "it is unknown what form of transportation she was using that day [Oct. 13]."

http://www.10news.com/news/search-for-missing-navy-wife-elizabeth-sullivan-reported-missing-oct-13

Elizabeth was last heard from a text message she sent on Oct. 13. Her phone has been off since. Nathan Caracter, a friend told 10 News that Elizabeth and her husband, Matthew have been having marital troubles. No mention if Matthew was out to sea or not, but he has talked with the police, and had been stationed at Balboa Hospital. The car that Elizabeth drives was found in the garage of her home. If you have any information, please call the San Diego Police Dept. at 619-531-2327.

elizabethsullivan.jpg

I'd check out her husband first and then if he or Elizabeth or maybe both had affairs/relationships outside of their marriage. We've all read about these things way too often on here. I hope she's okay and just needed some alone time. I'm having a bad feeling though.

From everything i have read the family really doesn't trust this husband..scary..hope she is found soon.

It is concerning her friend was the one to file a MP report. I hope her girls are being well cared for. Sitting on my hands until more information is released.

This is my area... I'm not feeling great about this, I don't believe she's ok. Her car being home, marital problems, and not replying to her dad are bad signs, imo.

What concerns me quite a bit is the local geography. This region of San Diego has a LOT of water, there is no shortage of accessible beaches. Ugh.....what I'm trying to say without saying it is...it would be easy to dump a body. Please don't let it be that!

I wonder if any ground searches are planned. The naval hospital is in Balboa Park, which has many miles of wilderness trails surrounding. Not implying anything about her husband, but it would be naive to neglect the park in a search, imo.

I have not seen any missing person posters in my area. :-/

Bbm.... hmmm.... :-|
from the video at this site:

Her father said he was a little fearful for some of the choices she was about to make and he advised her accordingly.
The family is in contact with her husband and he is concerned also.
The reporter went to the home to talk to her husband but he wasn't home.

http://www.10news.com/news/search-for-missing-navy-wife-elizabeth-sullivan-reported-missing-oct-13

I have a bad feeling about this. I hope she's ok...her sweet looking children need their mother.

Navy wife from Hampton reported missing in San Diego
Police in San Diego are looking for a Navy wife and mother from Hampton who was reported missing last week. Elizabeth Ricks Sullivan, 31, is reportedly a graduate of Kecoughtan High School. The mother of two young daughters was last seen at her home in Point Loma on October 13th. According to police, her last contact was a text message sent that day. Police said her phone has been turned off since then.

http://wtkr.com/2014/10/21/navy-wife-from-hampton-reported-missing-in-san-diego/

This article states she has been spotted near the airport.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...an-Elizabeth-Michelle-Sullivan-279935222.html

If it is her, I can't help but wonder how she is taking care of herself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The above link states:
A San Diego woman reported missing for more than a week has been spotted near Lindbergh Field and the Midway area, San Diego Police confirmed Tuesday.

And this link has been UPDATED to include:
UPDATE: There has been a confirmed sighting of Elizabeth Ricks Sullivan. Local NBC is reporting that on Sunday, Oct. 19th, she was seen in Liberty Station at the soccer fields on just before noon, and was wearing black stretch style cloth pants and a gray sweatshirt.
http://obrag.org/?p=88434

I personally haven't heard a word on local San Diego stations regarding her? I wonder what these "life choices" are that her father speaks of? Also who has the children...the husband?

I hope she just needs time to sort her life out and will be home soon. If the sightings are in fact confirmed as they are stated to be she has not gone far from home at all. But the Midway area is not a place for a young woman to be at night.

I've got a little time...I think I'll drive around there.

According to the missing page it is hearsay. They have no proof it was her and she still hasn't been found or made contact. They believe she is alive.

Ditto to all of this. :(

I'm hopeful that the Liberty Station sightings lead to her being found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back