NC NC - Pierre Mayfield, 32, Hickory, 21 September 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
William Pierre Mayfield
5208697_G.jpg

Desperate search continues for father of 8 missing from Hickory
Dozens of volunteers handed out flyers Thursday desperate to find a Hickory father who hasn’t been seen in weeks. It's the community's latest attempt to find Pierre Mayfield. The father of eight was last seen Sept. 21 leaving a convenience store. Earlier Thursday, police printed 800 of missing person flyers of Mayfield. More than 50 people gathered at a Hickory church to begin passing them out. Police joined hands with family members and friends of Mayfield before heading out to pass out the flyers of the 32-year-old. His brother, Michael, said Mayfield's disappearance three weeks ago has been hardest on his eight children. "Is my daddy coming back home. Does my daddy love me? Is my daddy mad at me? Did we do something? Is my daddy dead?,” Michael Mayfield said. Those are some of the questions the children have asked. Police said Mayfield was last seen inside the Total Convenience Market on Highway 70 on Sept. 21. He was spotted on surveillance cameras getting into a small silver four-door vehicle after going to a party with friends earlier that night.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/desperate-search-continues-father-8-missing-hickor/nhkjw/

The word is all 8 kids have different moms but that's beside the point..Also read he didn't pick up his last paycheck,that is usually never good. He went out with these people that night. Someone knows what happened and where he is.

http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/p...cle_466ecfe8-4972-11e4-b4a5-0017a43b2370.html

"Mayfield arrived and left as a passenger in what appears to be a small, silver late model four-door vehicle possibly being driven by a black male subject wearing a white shirt, the release said. Prior to being seen on surveillance footage from the gas station, Mayfield was reportedly last seen leaving his residence in the 200 block of First Street SE in a similar vehicle two hours earlier.
Police also said they think Mayfield attended a party at a residence in the 900 block of South Center Street before or after leaving the Total Convenience Market Shell gas station early Sunday morning, the release said."

William Pierre Mayfield , usually goes by Pierre , 32, of Hickory, was last seen at about 1 a.m. Sept. 21, 2014 , leaving the Total Convenience Market Shell gas station at 327 U.S. 70 SW.

Mayfield might have attended a house party in the 900 block of South Center Street before he went missing.

Pierre Mayfield took his two oldest boys out to a barbershop, mall, and restaurant Sept. 20, 2014 , for a “father and son day.” Pierre’s children aged 2 through 15. That night, Pierre Mayfield called his brother and told him he was going to a party for 15 or 20 minutes.

http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/h...cle_7f7f9f1a-f38b-11e4-b0f4-27669f12e7b4.html

Hasn't hit the local news yet, but a mutual friend (she is a Mayfield by marriage) posted this on FB last night: "Pierre.....you have gained your wings!!!! This is an awful feeling....you will truly be missed ....you have no idea of how much you are loved. Not saying goodbye...but til we meet again. VENGEANCE IS MINE SAID THE LORD!!!!"

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back