The note said:
"Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter."
But Patsy IMMEDIATELY dials 911...
"Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as police or F.B.I. will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies."
They are warned over and over but end up doing EXACTLY the opposite of everything the note stated they MUST do. They obviously wanted her dead? Besides, can you name an real abduction where the ransom AND the ransom note were left behind? I guess the intruder kidnapped her but forgot to take her with them? Or did they rape and kill her in the house with the entire family home and nobody heard anything?
Do you really think they're innocent? I hate them both, they deserve to go to jail and die! I would flip the execution switch for them! I saw some pics of her dead and she suffered badly..You can see the pics at www.crimeshots.com/CrimeScene1.html
The Reasons I Believe A Ramsey Murdered JonBenét:
1. The Ransom Note
2. Practice Note on Patsy's legal pad
3. Their sudden decision to leave JonBenet's body in Colorado and immediately fly to Atlanta twenty minutes after her body was discovered.
4. Hired attorneys immediately, for EVERY member of the Ramsey family, including his ex-wife in Atlanta. WHY?!?!?!?
5. John goes missing for approximately 45 minutes around 11 AM and when he returns to join the others he begins drinking one drink after another.
6. John and Patsy received little, if any communication or comfort from the other, before JonBenet's body had even been "found." Why were they so angry with each other??? It seems to me like I would be hugging my husband if our child were to vanish.
7. Why did Patsy still have on the same clothing from the night before, when witnesses say Patsy NEVER wore the same thing two days in a row.
8. This is important - JonBenet's autopsy report stated there were chronic injuries to her vagina which Dr. Wecht stated that they appeared to have been inflicted about 72 hours earlier. Who ever did that is very likely the one who murdered her. An intruder theory would not fit with this likelihood existing, unless he broke in 3 days earlier, also.
9. Refused to be interviewed by Boulder police, unless it could be under their own terms.
10. Would not discuss events concerning the 24 hours before and the 24 hours after her murder.
11. Jonbenet was found in their home. That's really stupid, they could have at-least dropped her body else-where!!
12. Patsy said she "think" 2 people did it. How could she say that if she wasn't there and didn't hear/see anything?
13. She was found in the basement and only a person who is really familiar with the home would be able to find the basement. A maid who used to clean their house said she didn't even know about the basement.
14. John "checked" the basement while the police were there. I guess he didn't think to look there while they were "searching" for her before.
15. John looks like a sexual freak who would do something like that.
You have to agree!! If you still think they're innocent you're just an ignorant, baby killer and child molester yourself!!