722 users online (67 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

LA - Jody Lightfoot, 33, New Orleans, 15 October 2014

Jody Lightfoot

NOPD LOOK FOR MISSING WOMAN
    According to NOPD PIO Officer Frank Robertson, Jody Lightfoot has been missing since October 15th. She was last seen at 10 a.m. on that day. Lightfoot was leaving her home on the 2800 block of Allen Street with a bruise to her face. Robertson says that Lightfoot's mother became concerned, could not contact her daughter, and then called the police.
    http://www.noladefender.com/content/...-missing-woman
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://clicks.skem1.com/preview/?c=1...EPORTEDMISSING
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    11/02/2014
    SEVENTH WARD WOMAN REPORTED MISSING
    NEW ORLEANS, LA. – NOPD is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 33-year-old Jody Lightfoot, who was last seen by her mother on Wednesday, October 15, 2014, at her residence located in the 2800 block of Allen Street.
    Around 10:00 a.m., Lightfoot was last seen inside of her residence with a bruise to the right side of her face. Lightfoot’s mother became increasingly concerned of her daughter’s whereabouts and notified police.
    Lightfoot is described as a black female, approximately 5’5” tall, weighing approximately 140 pounds. She was last seen wearing all dark clothing.

Since she's been missing for over a month, I doubt this is her. But you never know...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d-in-trash-can

She is not listed in NamUs and I cannot find anything about her in the MSM.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.