CA woman stuck in ex's chimney, rescued with the help of dish soap and demolition

zwiebel

Reaction score
A woman got stuck in her ex's chimney overnight and had to be extracted with the help of dish soap. Neighbors at the home in Thousand Oaks, CA, heard her terrified screams around 6am, when she'd already been in the chimney three hours. Firefighters eventually got her out at 8am, but had to dismantle the chimney brick-by-brick to do it.

Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, 30, dated a resident of the home once, who met her online. He only wanted to be identified as Lawrence and says it isn't the first time she's come down his chimney.

“It wasn’t Santa Claus, for sure,” Lawrence said.

“Having someone in your chimney is like kind of a weird thing you wouldn’t expect to come home to...Trying to figure out what I’m going to do with my chimney since it’s in pieces, but better my chimney than probably me.”

Lawrence says people should be careful who they meet online. Nunez-Figueroa's family say she is a good woman and have offered to pay for the chimney. She's been arrested.

Video of rescue at link.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/10/19/woman-trapped-in-thousand-oaks-chimney-rescued/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 68
Stalker!!! She should've taken lessons from Jodi Arias how to get in through doggie doors, LOL!

What a creeper! Glad she got stuck, who knows what her plan was.

heyyyy
i just met you
and this is crazy
here's your apartment
and i will break in

that's creepy. If a man got stuck in an ex's chimney would they write that family says he's a good guy?

And now i have this song stuck in my head....

Ho, ho ho! Who wouldn't go?
Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go?

Up on the housetop, click, click, click
Down through the chimney like good Saint Nick

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members