731 users online (83 members and 648 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Jackie Blair, 52, Letcher County, July 2000

In October of 2000, Jack Blair was found dead inside his car more than 200 feet over Pine Mountain along U.S. 119 in Letcher County. His body was wrapped in jumper cables...

Just before his disappearance, Blair was arrested in a cocaine conspiracy case. He later pleaded guilty to the charges.

However, Bolling tells WYMT that is not the man her father was. "We were kept completely in the dark. You know, you hear the term, people having a double life, he had a double life because as far as we knew, he got up in the mornings and he went to work and he came home and he was our dad," said Bolling.

People quickly concluded that someone killed Blair because he had squealed to the cops about big-time drug dealers — even though police insist Blair never told them about any drug activity except his own.

Prayers for the family to find some answers and peace.

Next county over. Prayers for answers.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.