701 users online (66 members and 635 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Aakilah Samuels-Wagstaffe, 13, Toronto, 18 Oct 2014

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/30300
    rbbm.
    "Missing girl,
    Aakilah Samuels-Wagstaffe, 13

Broadcast time: 08:41
    Monday, October 20, 2014

33 Division
    416-808-3300

The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance locating a missing girl.

Aakilah Samuels-Wagstaffe, 13, was last seen on Saturday, October 18, 2014, at approximately 3:45 p.m., in the Leslie Street and McNicoll Avenue area.

She is described as black, 5'7", medium build with long black hair. She was last seen wearing a purple top, black jacket, black leggings and carrying a red bag."

Hopefully she is just with a friend.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

It's just not fair to have these girls be bigger than the average full grown woman. Who knows what's happened to this dear girl, but at this point she's bigger than women usually are, making her susceptible to men's advances. Prayers for her. When I was 13 I looked like a girl - 5 feet tall and about 85 pounds. It's awful when these little girls appear to the world to be women.

I just googled and can't find any update for Aakilah.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Bumping for Aakilah.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.