1289 users online (273 members and 1016 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Here is a more precise account of what was found in the locker.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...ants-1.2950855

Also, in an earlier post I improperly suggested that she may have been running an illegal abortion business and I was corrected that abortions are not illegal. I knew that, but not everyone can perform them legally. Legal or not, for most people there is a stigma attached to the procedure, or at least some emotional scars, so it would not be surprising if that's what happened, she would not be broadcasting it.

Also even though abortions are legal in Canada it would be hard to find a medical Dr to do a late term abortion unless something is wrong with the fetus.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFriend View Post
    Here is a more precise account of what was found in the locker.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...ants-1.2950855

Also, in an earlier post I improperly suggested that she may have been running an illegal abortion business and I was corrected that abortions are not illegal. I knew that, but not everyone can perform them legally. Legal or not, for most people there is a stigma attached to the procedure, or at least some emotional scars, so it would not be surprising if that's what happened, she would not be broadcasting it.

Hmmm, similar story? Time will tell.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/utah-mot...1f32ad8a4942ce

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

autopsy results were expected to have been completed by Feb 28 and her next court appearance is March 23 2015

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/final-aut...cker-1.2248869

she made no court appearance on Feb 23 and she's charged with six counts of concealing bodies of infants
    Just My Opinion

No sign of foul play in infant deaths: lawyer
    http://www.therecord.com/news-story/...deaths-lawyer/
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Brodsky said information provided so far does not point to any foul play, does not identify the parents of any of the infants. I am wondering if AG is not the mother of these infants who is and where did AG get them from? infants were
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
    No sign of foul play in infant deaths: lawyer
    http://www.therecord.com/news-story/...deaths-lawyer/

bail granted with long list of conditions

trial for concealment of infant bodies set for April 2016

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...bail-1.3047461
    Just My Opinion

I am wondering about the statement that"the identity of any of the parents has not been determined" I wonder if that is because there is not enough DNA or are the infants not hers ?
    Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    bail granted with long list of conditions

trial for concealment of infant bodies set for April 2016

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...bail-1.3047461

Quote Originally Posted by kdgdid View Post
    I am wondering about the statement that"the identity of any of the parents has not been determined" I wonder if that is because there is not enough DNA or are the infants not hers ?

very chilling when I read those words......bbm

hopefully this will come out during/after the trial
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kdgdid View Post
    I'm taking that as the DNA says the infants aren't hers, but they don't have the DNA of anyone else who might be the mother(s).

I'm taking it differently. I think they were unable to obtain conclusive DNA to determine if she's the mother or not. To be honest, it's hard to think of a reason she would have possession of multiple dead infants of another mother (or mothers) It disgusts me that she can't be compelled in any way to offer a reasonable explanation, and therefore she faces a ridiculously puny charge.

My assumption was that she ran a back room abortion operation for girls or women not wishing to go through the customary channels.

Quote Originally Posted by JayFriend View Post
    My assumption was that she ran a back room abortion operation for girls or women not wishing to go through the customary channels.
    It would take a great deal of medical knowledge to perform abortions on such late term babies. Is there anything in her history to indicate she has that knowledge? I'm no medical expert, but I don't know how abortions could be performed on such late term infants that didn't involve a great deal of dismemberment (sorry to be so graphic), evidence of which should be clear upon forensic examination of the remains.

I say all this in my most humble opinion.

I agree I also can not see the late abortion clinic. The comment about the identity of the parents came from her lawyer and as part of her conditions per the link she is not allowed to become pregnant so I assume the court believes she is the parent ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slebby View Post
    It would take a great deal of medical knowledge to perform abortions on such late term babies. Is there anything in her history to indicate she has that knowledge? I'm no medical expert, but I don't know how abortions could be performed on such late term infants that didn't involve a great deal of dismemberment (sorry to be so graphic), evidence of which should be clear upon forensic examination of the remains.

I say all this in my most humble opinion.

Last edited by kdgdid; 06-03-2015 at 07:48 PM. Reason: grammar

I can't think of a plausible scenario where she isn't the mother. And I agree, kdgdid, the condition about becoming pregnant indicates to me that the authorities believe her to be the mother, even if they can't prove it.
    IMO

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast