1113 users online (216 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this really Renee Zellweger? Wow

Renee Zellweger Is Now Completely Unrecognizable

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/renee-zell...155900626.html

It looks like she lightened her eyebrows and had her eyes reshaped. She is certainly anonymous looking now. Nothing unique or recognizable. What a shame.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    She looks like a morph of herself and Katie Couric now, IMO. I covered up her eyes in that pic and I still see a resemblance of her old self in her lower face. To me, it's her eyes that have the dramatic difference. All I see when I look at them is Katie Couric. I certainly wouldn't recognize her if I saw her on the street, though! It's not an aging issue to me....that's a different face!

I think she looks good, but doesn't look like herself. I suspect she had an eye lift. Her eyes used to be kind of "squinty" and a lot of upper eyelid and now her eyes are opened up. (I can't believe I had enough free time to care about this)... It also looks to me like maybe (I'm not sure) a little bit of chin work? Her face looks longer to me.

She looks like a totally different person… had I not seen a side-by-side, I would not have been able to tell you who that most recent picture was of...

I wouldn't recognize her if I seen the new photo. She looked good to me before. She looks happy and healthy. Hope it gives her what she seemed.
    I personally am going to age gracefully. I am lucky to have good genes.
    ~Takk skal du ha ~

She should have talked to Jennifer Grey before she decided to go incognito.

I just don't understand wth happened. Even her eyebrows are completely different. It's not like any other post-surgery celebrity I've ever seen before. I mean, even Mickey Rourke and Michael Jackson still looked like deformed versions of themselves. This looks like she had a sister attend the event in her place (I don't even know if she has a sister btw). It's definitely the eyes though. It's a pity and her surgeon should be ashamed.

Nope. Can't even recognize her. I always thought she was a cutie just the way she was.

Would like to see her in same make up. New pic looks like she tanned and has little to no make up on plus the hair color is different.

She doesn't even qualify to be the doppelgänger of her old self, looks-wise.

As the commenter in Guardian said above, "Even after knowing, I still
    can't see Renee Zellweger in that face. She is completely gone. It's bizarre."

Bizarre, and more than a little spooky.

Um, ok......

'I'm glad folks think I look different!' Renee Zellweger calls plastic surgery rumours 'silly' and attributes new face to 'healthier, happier lifestyle'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3GrPZREMO

Before & after side-by-side photos here.....

"Are Renee Zellweger's unkempt 'anti-Cara' eyebrows the reason she looks so different? How a lick of Photoshop to fill them in drastically alters her appearance"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz3GrnANsxX

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Um, ok......

'I'm glad folks think I look different!' Renee Zellweger calls plastic surgery rumours 'silly' and attributes new face to 'healthier, happier lifestyle'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3GrPZREMO
    I feel as thought her face looks longer, as if her jaw has been lowered/dropped. idk
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

She's definitely had her eye lids lifted. She had hooded, smaller almost squinted eyes before. They now appear much bigger. She really is unrecognizable imo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast