Is this really Renee Zellweger? Wow

It looks like she lightened her eyebrows and had her eyes reshaped. She is certainly anonymous looking now. Nothing unique or recognizable. What a shame.

She looks like a morph of herself and Katie Couric now, IMO. I covered up her eyes in that pic and I still see a resemblance of her old self in her lower face. To me, it's her eyes that have the dramatic difference. All I see when I look at them is Katie Couric. I certainly wouldn't recognize her if I saw her on the street, though! It's not an aging issue to me....that's a different face!

I think she looks good, but doesn't look like herself. I suspect she had an eye lift. Her eyes used to be kind of "squinty" and a lot of upper eyelid and now her eyes are opened up. (I can't believe I had enough free time to care about this)... It also looks to me like maybe (I'm not sure) a little bit of chin work? Her face looks longer to me.

She looks like a totally different person… had I not seen a side-by-side, I would not have been able to tell you who that most recent picture was of...

I wouldn't recognize her if I seen the new photo. She looked good to me before. She looks happy and healthy. Hope it gives her what she seemed.
I personally am going to age gracefully. I am lucky to have good genes.

She should have talked to Jennifer Grey before she decided to go incognito.

I just don't understand wth happened. Even her eyebrows are completely different. It's not like any other post-surgery celebrity I've ever seen before. I mean, even Mickey Rourke and Michael Jackson still looked like deformed versions of themselves. This looks like she had a sister attend the event in her place (I don't even know if she has a sister btw). It's definitely the eyes though. It's a pity and her surgeon should be ashamed.

Nope. Can't even recognize her. I always thought she was a cutie just the way she was.

Would like to see her in same make up. New pic looks like she tanned and has little to no make up on plus the hair color is different.

She doesn't even qualify to be the doppelgänger of her old self, looks-wise.

As the commenter in Guardian said above, "Even after knowing, I still
can't see Renee Zellweger in that face. She is completely gone. It's bizarre."

Bizarre, and more than a little spooky.

She's definitely had her eye lids lifted. She had hooded, smaller almost squinted eyes before. They now appear much bigger. She really is unrecognizable imo.

One word adderall. But it's really not our business...she is,aging and your looks can change. This is, weight loss....and not much more. Besides Growing up.

She's definitely had her eye lids lifted. She had hooded, smaller almost squinted eyes before. They now appear much bigger. She really is unrecognizable imo.

I also believe she's had an eye lift, and that is what makes her look so different. Everyone's lids start to droop with age. I know a couple of people whose eyes were naturally very hooded who ended up later in life with eye lifts from medical necessity because their vision was actually impaired. Just idle uninformed speculation of course, but a lift could have been a preventative measure. At least she hasn't had the joker lips thing done. That must be a very tricky procedure because you see so many celebs who must have access to the best doctors with terrible results. All MOO

Add me to the list of those who would not recognize her. I really do not understand this new look. Fake cheeks, fake lips, fake chins. It boggles my mind that anyone, male or female, finds it attractive. It is so incredibly unnatural it reminds me of the rubbery faces on the barbie dolls from the 70's. IIRC, it could be peeled off and hard plastic was underneath.

Yuck, just yuck.

She should have talked to Jennifer Grey before she decided to go incognito.

No kidding. I was thinking the same thing. I just don't get it. :waitasec: If she wanted a new look she could have just dyed her hair.

Yikes, she looks terrible. What was wrong with the way she previously looked? Sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back